chapter 13

I tore off my clothes letting the warm water calm my tense muscles.

I felt the memories flooding in his memories.

I heard a creak in the door making me turn off the water and step out the tub cautiously grabbing a towel.

"Tobi-Alpha?" He froze before slowly turning around to me.
"I need some towels "

'Why to wipe some sperm off a counter Yuri growled half jokingly.

"Oh.uh.okay"

Tobias' pov
She's beautiful but that's not what I came here for not see
Her.

She has stolen some things that belonged to me.

I see her reaching on her tippy toes in a closest trying to reach the top shelf and.walk over to her.

I can't help but love this position.

I felt my little friend on her back and I knew she felt it too.What is she doing to me?

I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me loving the feeling of her wet warm skin against my soaked chest.

I bit and licked the soft spot on her neck I recently found making her shake and moan as I held her to me.

I start to kiss the crook of her neck.Biting and sucking once I found another sweet spot.

"Call me ..Alpha"I purr in her ear rubbing her soft thighs.

"Tobias .stop.it"She said between moans.

"That was not what I was looking for kitten"She tensed.

I smiled against her neck before grabbing her breast tugging on the white fabric making her shriek.

I flip her to me wrapping her legs around me pinning her hands against the wall kissing her and biting her soft bottom lip positioning myself.

Suddenly she got out my grip and pushed a towel against my chest.

"If you're so horny fuck one of your bitches!"with that she slammed the door on my face.
I hear her say oh yeah before slid against the door.

I pressed my forehead against the door.

"You're mine kitten"