chapter 2

A mouth watering sent hit my nose I know it's my mates.

Cinnamon,spices,and pine I inhaled it every where I go as I approached my first period class it got stronger he was behind me.

He shoved me out the way and entered the class.

I felt broken,he hates me?!
  When I enter I see him in my usual seat eyeing me.

"Alpha Parson."My teacher bowed his head in respect to him.

He growled making everyone bow to him.

I quickly did a small nod and tried to find a seat.

The only one was in front of him.
He glared at me before I took my seat and bowed again slightly.

  "Submit."He growled I couldn't something in my blood, coursing through my veins wouldn't let me.

I looked down then up to him quickly.He snarled before putting up his hand for their dismissal of respect.

I sat up turning around from him and facing the front of the room."not you."He growled.

  I looked at him in the corner of my eye."I didn't dismiss you."his head tilted to the side just like I had in my dream,Aww shit.

"Grey go to the office."I was glad this time because my mate looked like he wanted to murder me.

I silently mumbled a" thanks"Mr.Sams

I walk on a fast pace down the hallway before turning into the school office and sitting  patiently before getting called  to my second period.

Even though I didn't do anything wrong my teacher saved me from getting my head ripped off.

I weave between students.

I can feel him staring at me I know it's him because my wolf has been aroused.
I sit in the back of the class and pull out my sketch book.

  Art,history, and biology I welcomed all these classes before I get to p.e were I know Alpha Parson will be.

I go to my locker and pull my book bag.Shit no p.e clothes!

I forgot I go to the girls locker room and pull out some of the girl uniforms the school provides for stupid people who forget their clothes like me today.

Really?! I strip and put on the clothes.Tiny navy blue booty shorts that show a inch of my ass and a tight tank top that show off my tiny waist and stomach.

  Since I never really looked my self in the mirror from the times before this was a fantastic change.

Yeah I work out in the pack gym to get rid of anger but a six pack come on?!

At least it wasn't all bulky and muscular it was soft,defined and flat.

I rush out and join the rest of my classmates on a mat.

I received a lot of wolf whistles and perverted stares plus disturbing comments.

"Look at that ass!"

"My dick died and I'm looking for a big ass memorial!"

"Do you have a cosco card because you bout to get thus dick in bulk."I ignored them all walking like a duck with both hands trying to pull my shorts down.

"Grey is that you?!"Sorriy my best friend exploded.
I nod before being called for presence.

"Grey Williams?!"I shout a 'here' which caused a lot of people to gape and talk amongst themselves.

My gym teacher knotted his eyebrows ".....okay ,is Alpha Parson here?"I got quite and looked around.

Coach Ryan looked around.He was a small, built,man with a quick temper for the most part p.e was my favorite nothing could ever ruin this class.

Then I see Lacey and him bust through the doors with his arms around her waist.

"here."she squealed/ purred on his lips.

Now I want to ball up in a corner and die.