chapter 3

My mouth hanged dry as walked over to the rest of us snuggled together.
I gagged as he squeezed her ass.
"Grey are you okay?"Sorriy looked at me in concern.
I give her a fake yes with a nod ,not looking in there direction.

Once everyone was finished checking in we started to stretch.I felt uncomfortable because I could feel every male werewolf staring at me or should I say the cheeks hanging out my shorts.
"Run a hundred laps around the gym timer starts..now!"everyone dashed off quickly at full speed.I conserved my pace but a flock of erections followed my behind every turn.
  I could feel them trying to grab my ass.So I ran faster, they all caught up.What the Fuck do these fucker's think this is ass tag?!
  Alpha Parson ripped through them making sure to slam into my shoulder on purpose.
I almost trip but regain my balance.I see Lacey coming behind me so I run faster.She doesn't like this so she pushes her skinny ass the hardest she could.
I pushed on and past through all the people leading .My legs began to pick up a rappid pace as i gained as adrenaline.
  Alpha Parson was past finished but I was behind him.
Everyone was surprised I was even close him.I moved from behind him and by his side.When he saw this he looked shocked before growling at me.
I was the fifth person to be finished and got stopped by the timer.
I put my hands on hip and grabbed my water bottle.I take a swig and spit it all out.
I see Lacey and her swarm of bitches bust out laughing.
  They put piss in my water bottle.I want to kill her! Then I felt a rage and it wasn't just my own it was my wolf.kill her!
I felt my soul being tore in half and I knew it was her.
  My wolf took control I got the water bottle and marched over to her.
They all stoped laughing when I threw it at her forehead.
She fell straight back with her eyes closed like a stick.The bottle exploded causing them to get a nice urine shower.
I knocked her out my eyes returned and I regained my vision.To see lacey unconscious with a big knot on her forehead . I hear my wolf laugh"she looks better like a unicorn."