chapter 12

He kissed her slowly on the other on the lounge couch.

My heart shattered in a million pieces.

She was openly ripping his shirt off sucking at the junction in his neck.

Malaiyah I think that was her name.

His jaw was clenched staring at me as she traced his abbs.

I almost threw up in my mouth.

He was letting her grope him in public.

.They deserve each other.He was the community Pack dick.

I sigh before turning to Tyler.

I groaned snuggling deeper into my sleeping bag.

He rapped his arm lazily around me.

When I found out why I cringed.

Tobias drilled holes in my head before growling.

"Can you please move Uncle grandpa is on!"Tyler whined.
Tobias growled smashing his fist into the tv.

"training,..NOW!"we all shot up out the door still in our pjs with food sticking to our clothes.

Fuck I'm not saying I liked it but why the fuck does he get to fuck on tables if he wants to but I can't even share cheez- its with another male being!

"Tobias-"I call,he snarled at me.
"Never call me by my first name "that hurt more than it should have.

I stepped back in line.
"Since you're clearly eager.... you and"he looked around with a evil smirk on his face"I want you and lacey,to the front now" 'Now' he squinted his eyes like he was going to enjoy it.

"Yes Alpha"she purred flipping her died white blond hair over her shoulder.

I looked at her outfit an almost gagged.

She wore a pink strapless training bra that showed her bony chest and booty shorts that was practically panties.

She was practically hurpies in a bottle or should I say on a stick.

He grinned"wait babe what about ...Miliayah first"He gives her a look to calm the fuck down.
She screeched folding her arms.

I wore an oversized minion t-shirt and black yoga shorts that stopped mid thigh.

What can I say I was fucking watching cartoons.

I roll my eyes "fight!"Tobias barked.

She tried to punch me but I moved out the way before she could reach my face.

"Bitch"she snarls before trying to kill me.

I punched her in the throat making her gasp for air.

"What did I ever do to you?!"She swung her leg under my foot making me lose balance before regaining it.She pulled my hair kicking me in the back.

"You stupid omega,you stole him away with your dance and your ugly little voice!"She hissed in my ear .

"What?!"I have my elbow in her lower gut"I hope your not pregnant"with that I kicked her in the stomach before climbing on top off her and dislocating her arm making her scream in pain.

I growl before whipping my long hair to look at Alpha.

He squinted his eyes before snapping his fingers.

"Next"he growled.
"Next!"
"Next"
"Again"he was trying to weaken me for his Bitch!

"Lacey"he finally called.I shook in anger.

"Aww little slut mad"she mocked with and evil cackle.

We danced in circles.Everyone stared with smirks and betted on the winner.

It started to rain.I saw Tobias out of the rain's blur his lips beginning to give off a purplish turn, as rain drenching his hair as drops slid down his chiseled,perfect features.

He licked his lips slowly showing his canines.

She was the first one to throw an punch.I barely missed it.

She glared at me I put my hands closer to my face before kneeing her in the gut she blocked it letting her guard off her face making it a perfect opportunity to jab her in her rib and kick punch her.

She fell to the ground as I kicked her 3 times in the face before to her ribs liking the crunching sound in my ears.

"Grey"Tobias called my
name.That Bitch seized her moment of opportunity and tackled me sinking her her canines on my shoulder.

I cried out in pain before rapping my legs around her head.

He did that on purpose,He did that on purpose!

My heart slowed down and everything was a blur.I heard my chilled breath and heard everyone and everything around me.

Power courses through my veins I growled flipping her over before slamming her face in the ground with my fist making her head crack as blood streamed from her pale face.

Power radiated of my soul as I punched her over and over again.

Wind whipped around my fist as i cracked it down at her face repeatedly this wasn't the first.
I growled out.

I let out all my anger on her the pain,the hurt,the fucking heartbreak,the embarrassment,verbal abuse all on her.

My wolf wanted her dead.She took what was ours.

She had what we craved most and she will pay.

I can see people rushing to me.

My wolf growled at them daring them to touch me.
This was my prey.

My eyes turn pitch black seeing them trying to rip me off her.

I kicked and punched anything that touched me.

I growled seeing everyone enclose on me.

"Grey she's out stop!"My heart sped up and I heard my heart speed up before I threw everyone of me.

"She's an Alpha"I hear some whisper.I heard my heart beat in my throat before
I shifted.I fucken Shiffted.
I look down and see my grayish blue paws and golden glow.

I looked up to see Tobias' wolf snarling at mine.

I didn't  whimper or  crouch on my hands and tail down showing respect or weaknesses to my alpha.

Instead I stared at him in the eyes.
"You'll always be omega to me"I knew his cold words had a double meaning.

He growled indicating training was over before looking at me with a smirk before returning back and turning around.

For a quick second I thought I saw something,pride?

Tyler ran to me after I shifted back hiding my body from the males stare.Oh shit I'm an alpha.
'Yeah we the shitt!'
'I guess we are'