chapter 2 No...

(Sorry xD it took so long but here! XD ON WORD TO THE MEROME NESS)

Mitch's POV

I sighed opening the doors of the school and walking in. Something was wrong it was obvious. The face of worry on everyone's faces. 'Is the Starbucks closed again?'

I got lost in my thoughts and snapped back into reality when someone tapped my shoulder. I looked back to see the one person I would die to be with. 'Jerome? Okay this is a dream no way would he ever notice me!'

Worry was on his face. Circles around his eyes gave me the clue he hasn't slept. "Sorry to bother you but I wanted to know if you know or saw who took this picture. It was found yesterday by the bleachers." He handed me the picture I had took yesterday. SHIT! With a straight face I shook my head no. "Sorry I don't." He nodded as I handed him back the picture. "If you see anyone could you tell me? Im worried of who might have took it and there intentions" I smiled and nodded. "I will bye."

I kept the fake smile on my face till I reached a solo bathroom and went in locking it. There my smile fell and I started yanking at my hair. 'WHY DID I FUCKING TAKE THE PICTURE?!' I looked at my self in the mirror. All that stared back was a failure. "Why.." I mumbled as the tears went down my face. Now Jerome is looking for me and god only knows what he will do. Then I got an idea. I smiled happily with content and walked out of the bathrooms with my bag.

I continued my classes calmly until the end of the day I went to the bleachers. Let's just hope this goes okay.

Jerome's POV

The coach gave us a speech and instructions to be on guard of who ever it is taking the pictures. We were running are laps when something caught my eye. There was a something shining under the bleacher where I found the picture. Is the person back?! I told coach what I saw and he said I should check it out.

I walked behind the bleacher. No one was there except there was a note, another picture, and a silver locket with a red jem in the middle. I picked the note up and gulped expecting the person saying they were going to kill me but that's not what I got instead the note had read:

Dear Jerome,

I apologizes for scaring you with the picture but please know I meant no harm. I took it with out your permission and yes it is really stupid I'm sorry. I just have loved you for so long but I never could tell you in person. From the first time I laid eyes on you I knew it was love at first sight. I spended hours and hours just imagining you with me but that could never be. Maybe in your eyes you might think you aren't enough maybe.... But in my eyes you couldn't get anymore perfect than you already are. Here have this locket as my apology.I understand if you want me to keep the most distant as possible. Tomorrow I will come and pick up this note. Will you write a respond?

From,
Admirer

I stared at the locket and smiled, putting it on. I looked at the picture and it was a the team football picture. Who ever it is I have to talk to them. If have to know who this person is. Even, if it's just to say a simple hi. I have too. I smiled taking coaches pencil and wrote this person a respond before putting it back where it was and putting a rock on it so it wouldn't fly away.

When practice was over we went into the locker rooms grabbing our stuff and heading home. On my way out I bumped into a person. He had his phone out and it fell the screen shattering to a million pieces. I picked it up for him. "Shit I'm sorry I could get you a new one!" He looked into my eyes and I realized it was the same guy I asked about the picture before school. "Its fine don't worry"

"Are you sure?" He nodded. Before walking away heading to the art room. "WAIT!" He looked back curios. "What's your name?" He blushed? "Mitch!" He yelled back walking into the art room. Mitch... That's a gorgeous name. I smiled and blushed. I shook my head walking out of the school and walking home. The image of his face seemed to cloud my mind. I though about his name. Mitch.... It would sound better if it was Mitch Acceti-. I mentally slapped myself. What the hell Jerome?! You have never seen him and barely have said a few words to him. Yet, I felt those few seconds with him were the best.

______________

OKAY XD HERE CHILDREN RRREEEEEAAAADDDD