Chapter 6 His voice

\Jerome's POV/ (WHAAAAAA 1 week later!)

We were doing a presentation on some reports we did about people that affected either in a good or bad way our history. I had all ready said mine so I laid my head down and let sleep consume me.

\a few minutes later/

The teacher had called a student, but I was still pretty much asleep. "My report is on Adalf Hitler." That's when I recognized the voice. We were in Mr. Rubens class and biggums had this class. That was his voice, sweet like honey.

I tried desperately to try and open my eyes before he was done. I was torn between sleep and seeing him. He continued to speak and I kept fighting against my sleep. My eyes opened a little to see his outline. A small smile played on my lips. My eyes closed again and I didn't fight it. It was him and even though I couldn't see his face I knew he was here.

"Thank you." I heard the teacher say. Walking was heard and that's when my eyes snapped opened. I looked around and frowned as I realized who ever biggums was he had already sat down.

My one chance and I blew it. I could've finally put a face to him. I smiled though. I had seen only his outline and that was enough for me.

\Mitch's POV/

It was lunch time and I was sitting next to Ty under a tree.

"BIggummmmsss!"
"Yes?"
"You coming to the school annual fair?"
"Maybe, I don't know."

I looked over to see a drooling Ty. I nudged him playfully. "Who are you staring at?" I saw him blush and look down. "Umm Adam..." (IM GOING TO GET SO MUCH HATE OMG XD)

Adam was one of Jerome's friends. I chuckled as Ty playfully pushed me and started to once again draw. My phone buzzed.

"Let's go! Please!"
"Not going to be that easy to get me to tell you who I am."
"Not, like together... Maybe like give me clues around the fair!"
".. Hmmm.. Okay sure why not!"
"YESSSSSS!"

I looked to were Jerome usually sits. He was jumping up for joy like a two year old. "You made one sexy dude very happy , Mitch." I smiled nodding as Ty chuckled at Jerome who was running around squealing.

Maybe, that's why I fell for him. He's different.

\School fair time/

I sighed as I arrived at the fair. Our, school teams up with the fair every year so they get half of the earnings.
"Biggums you here yet?"
"At the entrance ._."

I walked in and looked around. The fair gets bigger every year. "Can we go to the water roller coaster first?" Ty pointed excitedly at roller coaster with big child like eyes. "Sure, but don't complain when it gets cold." He lightly pushed my shoulder as we stood in the short line.

Which really is a shocker. I nearly gasped as I realized Jerome was right in front of us with his buddies. I felt Ty lean in next to my head ear. "Don't take a picture of that booty. That big round booty. Mmm booty." Take note that Ty said that in a perverted voice.

I tried to choke down my laughter. This was why we were best friends. We could make each other laugh even in our darkest of moments. I felt my phone vibrate.

"Which ride you going on first?"
"Well, Jerome I'm in the same line as you. Obviously the one you going on."

I put my phone in my pocket and started talking Ty as I watched Jerome look despretlaly around. "Where are you biggums?" I heard Jerome mumble quietly. He sighed and went back to paying attention to his friends.

He never knew I was right behind him the entire time.

\small timeskip/

We were getting ready to leave. Ty and I had so many prizes , it was hard to walk. I looked up and saw Jerome at one of the prize games. His back was turned to me. I smiled walking up to him and simply patted his shoulder.

"Bye, Jerome. See you at school. " I quickly turned and ran from him and he turned to see who it was. He knows my voice though. He knew it was me and I knew it was maddening.

\Jerome's POV/

We were at a knock down all the bottles thing. I was in back of my excited friends due to me not wanting to play. I was still so caught up on Biggums.

I froze as a hand patted my shoulder lightly. I thought it was another slutty cheerleader. "Bye, Jerome. See you at school." The voice was the same love filled voice from class. The same one that called me one week ago with tears.

Fast footsteps were heard and that's when I realized he was running away. I turned and I saw the back of his head. Brown, caramel hair jumped a bit with the same beat of his steps. He was holding a giant teddy bear and a few other prizes.

He had a very baggy checkered sweater. I watched breathless. My body wanted me to run but my heart knew he wasn't ready yet.

I could feel my heart race. I wish I could hold him close and never let him leave. One day I will. One he will be mine and no one else's.

------
A/n I hope you enjoyed! Bye!