Chapter 7 Goodbye

Mitch's POV

\timeskip to spring/

Football is starting again. Which, means Jerome will finally start again. I was on my way home.

"BIGGUMS!"
"Yea?"
"Are you under the bleachers?"
"No, why?"
"Aww.... I wanted to see you."
">:3 I am a very evil person!"
" :( fluffy sad."
" D: no sad fluffy! Only happy fluffy :D!"
"Anything for youuuu!"

I smiled starring at my phone. I truly was in love.... And I didn't care. I wanted to hug him in my arms. I wanted to kiss his lips all day, everyday for the rest of my life. I felt the phone buzz in my hands.

"Will you come to my football game?"
"Maybe why?"
"We've been friends for months can't we finally meet?"
"No, ... Biggums I'm so sorry, but I don't want you to meet me."

I sighed. I loved him, but he'll leave. I know he will, he can't lie to me. I felt the phone buzz again. Though, I wish I never noticed, I truly wish I never had even glanced at the text.

"Your cat fishing me aren't you? You won't even let me know your name! What game do you wanna play?! Because I am tired, okay?! Really tired of waiting super patiently! No, fucking more!"

I didn't respond, just shoved my phone into my pocket. I know he's tired of my fear, but what can I do?! When, no one has ever once reminded me I have a fucking voice?! He's a jock, he's popular,he's cute.... So why stick with me?!

I ran faster, I wanted out of this. I wanted to stop being so paranoid of him leaving. I hate that I must remain in the shadows,but the shadows is all I got. I felt my phone vibrate again. I didn't look, I didn't want to see him say he was leaving.

I wanted the silence, the knowing he was gone, but never hearing the words "goodbye". I felt my eyes blur with tears. I lost him, and it was all because of my fear of him leaving. I hate many things, but at the moment..... I hated myself more than anything.

_____
A/n okay! So the grind of uploading starts tomorrow so have fun with my constant updating!

-toybonnielove

(I might do Update Sundays when I upload the stories as much as I can)