Chapter 8 Where, did you go?!

\Mitch's POV/ (next day)

I didn't get out of bed, nor went to school. I had to turn my phone off, due to the fact that all night he texted me. Not once did I open one. I didn't want to, never again. My dad tried to get me to go, but I couldn't.

Say, what you want, but I was heartbroken.

\Jerome's POV/

"Come on! Pick up, please!" I was trying for my hundred time,trying to call biggums. I looked to the floor in tears as I heard the voice machine. I hanged up,slamming my hands on the lockers. Where was I?

In the boy locker rooms, trying to call him. I regret everything. I was stressed, my grades were dropping, the football games are stressing me out, my parents aren't doing good, and the worst is I took out all of that anger on him. I bit my lip, this was all my fault.

I'm scared, he could've done something that would cost him his life. The worst, is I don't know where he is, what his name, or if he's even in school. I am a true idiot. I am not one to cry, but at this very moment all I could do was sob and cry. I held my legs up to my chest and hugged my body.

I shuffled looking at my locker and standing up. A quick combination and it opened, I grabbed my stuff and slammed it close. Fuck, football practice I can't do it. 

I left the school.... For all I knew he wasn't coming back.

______

A/n IM SO SORRY! OKAY SO I HAVE MAJOR WRITER'S BLOCK FOR LIKE ALL MY STORIES I TRULY AM SORRY! OKAY SO I DO HAVE PLANS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! IT WILL BE UP ON  UPDATE SUNDAY OR TODAY!