Chapter 4 the thing that started forever

\Mitch's POV/ (A LOT OF TEXTING IN THIS CHAP XD)

My dad handed me a blanket as we sat by the fire place. "Better?" Ty asked as he laid his head on my shoulder. "Better." I simply had mumbled out , smiling. "Mitch?" My dad called trying to catch my attention.

"Yes, dad?" He handed me a wrapped present. I raised an eyebrow as he gave a cheeky smile. "I know how you broke your old and you've been doing amazing acedimacly. So, your reward is a new phone!" I wanted to squeal. I could text Jerome.

"Thank you!" I got up and attacked him with a hug. If, he only knew that phone is what started forever.

\after dinner/

I was nervous, I don't know why ,but I was. I typed a simple 'Hi' an sended it. I wasn't really in the mood for a long introduction. I almost squealed when the second it was sended it was read. It was even better when a reply appeared.
(Bold=Mitch italics= Jerome)
"Hey, is this the secret admirer?"
"Maybe"
"Well, if it IS you I hope you realize I've been waiting all day for this text!"

So, he was waiting for me. My heart exclerated at the thought of him at that party. He was checking to see if I texted him. He was waiting to talk to me and no one else.

"Can't blame me! I was nervous! >.<"
"I don't bite >:3"
"Doubt it"
"So, little trust! Okay, so I have a question!"
"Shoot"
"Are you a dude or girl?"

Would he leave? That's the fear I had. Maybe, I should leave now.... But I can't let the god hanging!

"You'd leave if I said it"
"Do, you think I waited all day just to leave? Oh hell no! Now, tell!"

I smiled at him. He has me falling in love and I never want to fall out of love.

"Dude, .... You may leave now."
"No, worries I swing that way- well both in fact".
"Phew! I thought you would."
"Obviously, not :P. Ugh! I'm at a party and girls are trying to seduce me!"
"Your, standing lonely in a corner texting aren't you?"
"... Maybe..."
"Sigh... Go be social!"
" I am! I'm having a conversation with you!"
" I don't count! Go, have fun!"
"Fine, mom! But, you better be here tomorrow!"
"M'kay now go have fun!"
"Okay, night biggums!"
"Biggums?"
"It's your new nickname :D"
"Then yours if fluffly! Night!"
"Once, again, Night biggums!"