Chapter 6

A/n: Before you start I thought you should know that the is some bad language in this chapter so beware I guess.

Chapter 6: I quickly got in the car and Spencer was driving me to a surprise location.

"Come on Spencer tell me where you are taking me!" I exclaimed.

"No!" He said sternly.

We drove for 10 more minutes and drove into a parking lot. It was the parking lot of Chuck E. Cheese.

"Oh great I'm screwed," I said under my breath.

"Huh?" Spencer asked.

"Oh, I didn't say anything," I said.

"Oh," he said.

We walked in and I made eye contact with Dylan. His eyes lit up for a second and then he realized I came with Spencer not to surprise him. When ever I looked at him he looked the other way and looked very upset with me.

"Ugh, that one nerd is here. He is so annoying. Don't you think?" Spencer asked.

"Well no," I replied.

"Why not? No one likes him. He is a fucking asshole," Spencer said. That's when I got pissed off.

"Are you fucking serious! Why in hell would you talk about my best friend to my face like that! You fucking shit! I hate your guts," I yelled. I know I shouldn't be swearing especially at Chuck E. Cheese. Before Spencer could answer someone tapped on my shoulder.

"Excuse me Miss we don't tolerate that kind of language here. This a child friendly place," a lady that appeared to work there said to me.

"Well lady I have freedom of speech," I responded sassily. Less than a minute later 2 large men took me by the arms and pushed me out the door and one said," And don't come back!"

Soon enough Spencer walked out and said,"Good luck finding a ride home bitch!"

I leaned up against the building and cried.

Dylan walked out with his family about to go home when he realized I was still here.

"Hey, are you okay Gracie?" He asked.

"No, why are you talking me anyway I thought you were mad," I cried.

"Why would I be mad Gracie? I saw what you did back there," he said comforting me.

"Oh, you did?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure everyone did. Do you need a ride?" he asked.

"Yes please," I said.

He drove me home. I swiftly walked to my bedroom. I sat on my bed and cried for hours.

How could I be so stupid. How did I not realize what a dick Spencer was.

A/n: so yeah that happened. sorry about all the swearing and stuff.

Don't forget to vote, follow, comment, and share

Thanks,
Kenzie