Chapter 7

Grace's POV

I heard a tap on my window. I knew who it was. I mean who else would be knocking on my window at 3 am.

When I walked over to my window and opened it. When opened it I saw someone I expected to see at the other side of the window. It was Dylan.

"Dylan, what do you want?" I asked sniffling.

"I just wanted to check on you. Oh! And I thought you would be want to watch a movie?" He said was if it were a question.

"Depends on which movie," I said mildly joking.

"Well, what other movie would get your mind off of that skunk-bag like Mean Girls,"he said back.

"I would love to watch that with you Dyl,"I told him.

"Sequel too?"he asked.

"Of course,"I replied giggling.

I fell asleep in his arms watching Mean Girls.

Dylan's POV

It feels so right when she is in my arms. Should it feel right? Does this mean I love her? I don't know.

Soon enough I, like Grace, fell asleep.

Grace's POV

I woke up before Dylan. He looked peaceful, cute even, sleeping.

"Dylan get up I have to pee," I whispered to him. He didn't get up.

"DYLAN I WILL PEE ON YOU IF YOU DON'T GET UP,"I screeched.

"OKAY OKAY I'M UP OKAY!" He yelled getting up quickly.

"Suddenly I don't have to pee," I said giggling.

"Are you sure? Like if I tickled you, you wouldn't pee yourself?" He said mischievously.

"Well when you say it like that..."I said zooming to the bathroom while dancing.

A/N: I changed it up and did a short point of view for Dylan.

Did you like it? Any suggestions? Ideas? I have really bad writers block I'm sorry.

Comment
Vote
Follow
Share

Thanks for all your help and support

Kenzie<3