Chapter 16

"I dare you to go in the closet with Grace for 7 minutes in heaven," Lucas dares Dylan. Dylan and I both went wide eyed.

I stood up and grabbed Dylan's hand.

"Come on let's get this over with," I muttered.
We walked into the closet. I moaned.

"Moan!" I whispered.

"What?" He whispered back.

"Just do it for God sakes," I whisper yelled.

"Okay! Okay," he whispered.

Dylan finally decided to moan.

"Okay! Your times up! Get redressed and get out here," one of the girls yelled.

We took a minute to make it seem like we were putting our clothes on. We opened the door and went back out and sat in our circle. A few more rounds later we decided we should all go home.

Before I left Brendan asked when I was gonna tell Dyl that I liked him. I told him I didn't want to ruin our friendship.

DYLANS POV**

Grace and I went into the closet and Grace moaned. What the hell was she doing?

"Moan!" Grace ordered.

"What?" I questioned.

"Just do it for God sakes," she whispered.

"Okay! Okay," I whispered back.

I moaned a few seconds later.

"Okay! Your times up! Get redressed and get out here," one of the girls yelled.

While we waited to make it seem like we were getting dressed I thought about why i had to moan.

Oh, to make it see we were doing it but we werent.

A few rounds later everyone was gonna go home. I hugged Grace goodbye and Brendan was the last one still here.

"Dude when are you gonna ask her out?" He asked me.

"Never I don't think she likes me anyways and I don't want to ruin our friendship," I said.

"You know she said the same thing to me," he said.

She likes me?

"Bye dude see you later," he said walking out the door.

"Bye!" I yelled to him.