Chapter 19

*next morning*

GRACES POV

I walked to Dylan's house and climbed the tree to get to his window. I knocked once and saw him look at me through the window and walk away. He seriously saw me here and left me. I soon found out that the window wasn't locked and went right in.

"Dylan? What's wrong with you?" I asked. He sat on his bed not responding.

I walked away and figures I could try later.

*a few hours later*

I saw the boys walking to Dylan's house. I waited for them to close the door and snuck towards Dylan's window. It was cracked. Dylan and the boys sat in a circle on the floor. I thought it would a be a good idea to wait until the boys left. After the silence they all started a conversation.

"Dylan forget about all the good things about this girl. Tell us about all her bad traits or bad memories," Lucas tells Dylan. What girl? Is that why he is upset?

"Well she doesn't have a bad trait. Her hair is beautiful, her eyes are gorgeous. What am I saying her everything is wonderful!" Dylan says.

"Come on there has to be one bad thing about that bitch!" Lucas says. Dylan stood up.

"GRACIE IS NOT A BITCH! JUST BECAUSE SHE KISSED BRENDAN DOESNT MEAN SHE LOVES HIM!" Dylan yelled.

"WELL DUDE IT DOESNT MEAN SHE LOVES YOU EITHER!" Lucas yelled. Then all the boys except Dylan left. I opened the window and went inside his room.

"Dylan don't listen to them," I told him.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I love you Dylan."

A/N:

Q: What do you think will happen next?

Please...

Comment

Vote

Follow

Share

And enjoy!!

Thanks,

Kenzie xoxo