Chapter 16 ( Shopping For The Wedding )

Tasneem Pov's

Ugh ! Its Been Weeks Now Since Khaild's accident. I Don't Know How He Is Doing To Be Honest.I See him In School But He's Always With Different Girls. I Do Want To Ask Him How He Is Doing. But Yas Keeps Me Updated Anyways. There's Only 2 weeks Until The Wedding , and Today We're Going Wedding Dress Shopping. My Phone Beeped I Look at It and It Was Yasmeen.

"Assalamualaikum Yas " I Said

"Walaikumaslam Tas " She said

"Was Up " I Said

" I'm Wanting For You Outside Come Out " She Said

"Okay Let Me Get Dressed , and Bye " I Said.

"okay Bye " I Said. And She Hang Up.

I Start Getting Ready For School. I Already Made Breakfast Fast So I Just Leave Now , I Wear A Pink Out Fit Today With My Pink Hijab (OutFit Shown At The Top.) Just Cause Outside Is Beautiful.Every Day Is Beautiful In California Cause It Doesn't Snow. It's Summer All Year Long.

I Get Done Dressing and Grabbed My pink High Heels and Go Outs Side and see Yas Waiting In Her Car , She Was On Her Phone.i Get In The Drivers Set.

"It Took You That , But Cute Outfit "She Said

"Sorry " I Said

"It's Okay now Let's Go To school " She Said.

Through The Whole Car Ride , We Talk About The Most Weirdest Things. We Arrived at School. She Park Her Car and we Headed In To The School. As We Were Walking I Was So into The Conversation We Was Having That I Bumped Into a Wall. It Was Not a Wall It Was a Person. I Look Up To Say Sorry , But Guess Who I Bumped Into , Yup. The One And Only Khaild.

"Umm I'm Sorry " I Said

"It's Cool , Just Watch Were Your Going." He Said coldly.

I Didn't Say Anything Thing Because, He Walked Away Before I Could Say anything. He Is So Rude.Yasmeen Was There Just Watching.

"Umm Can We Go To Class Now"I Said

"Oh Yea Let's Go She "She Said

We Go To Class but There Wa This Girl Sitting In Yasmeen. I Took My Seat After I Asked Yas If It's Okay and She Happily Agree and She Sat next To Reema. I Want Up And greeted Reema. We Talked For a Bit then The Teacher Comes In And We Taske Our seats.

I Sit Next To The New Girl and To My surprise She Was Muslim & a Hijabi.

"Assalamualaikum" She Said

"Walaikumaslam" I Said

"I'm Amina , What's Your Name ? she Asks.

"I'm Tasneem " I Said

"Nice To Meet You Tasneem , I'm New Here I Used To Live in Florida , but I Got Married And Moved Here With My Husband. "She Said

"Oh Nice To Meet You and Mashallah your Married, I'm Engaged and What's Your Husband Name ? I Said

"Oh Your Getting Married Huh and His Name Is Omar" She Said

"Yes In Two Weeks " I Said

"Mashallah Your Very Beautiful and The Guy Your Marring Is So Lucky and What's His Name "She Said.

"Awe Thanks Your Beautiful to Mashallah and His Name Is Khaild I Said

"Oh ! How Old Are You "She Said

"Im 18 , How About You "I Asked

"I'm 18 to " She Said

I Just Smiled At Herr , Cause By Now Mrs. Jacobs Was , glaring at us.But She Didn't Yell At Us Since I'm Her Favorite Student.

Classes Go By and Now It's Lunchtime , I Tell Amina That She Can Join Us.So We Set There and Just Talk and Me and Amina click Really Quick.We Had The Same Last Period Class and We Want To The Last Period Class .
It want By And It Was Time To Go Home and Me and Amina exchanged Phone Numbers. I Say Bye To Amina.

Then I Go To Yasmeen Locker So We Can Go Home , But Before I Got There I Saw Nina Talking To Khaild. They Look At Me But I Kept My Head Down and Kept Walking , But I Heard Someone Calling me It Was Khaild.

"Tasneem Come Here I Need To Talk To You " He Said

I Walk Up to Him. " Umm Yess " I Said. And Let Me Tell You I Was So Scared. Of What Happened Before.

"You and Yasmeen Need To Get Home Cause You , Yasmeen and My Mom are Going Shopping For Your Dress " He Said

"Oh Umm Okay " I Said

Then He Walked Off With Nina. I Want To Yas and We Want Straight to Her house.

"Okay Tasneem Lets Go Get You A Wedding Dress " said Mom

"Okay Let's Go"I Said

(2 hours Later )

It's Been 2 Hours Since We Came Her For Wedding Dresses and We Finally Found One That Cost 180,000. I Beg Mom Not To Get It But She Didn't listen to me. So We Bought It and High Heels.

Then We Want To a Ice Cream Store and We Bought Some Ice Cream , & Talked About Some Stuff After The Wedding Happens. Me And Khaild Will Get our Own Condo. We Talked Some More , About The media and What Has Been Said About Me But Mom and Yas Tell Me Not To Pay any Attention To Those People. For Allah Shake I'm Marrying a Billionaire.

Comments/Vote/ Ahah Here Goes Yall Chapetr.😍😃😀