Chapter 21 (Kidnapped)

Tasneem Pov's

I Wake In The Morning Prayed and Want Back To Sleep. Since Today Is Saturday Thank Allah. I Want Down To Make Breakfast and I Saw Khaild In The Living Room Just Sitting There Watching The News. He Looks at me Then He Said.

"Can You Make The Breakfast Now I'm Hungry " He Said

I Didn't Say Nothing, Because I'm Not Going To Talk To Him. I'm Not Allowed Out The House. Only If I'm Going To School. It's Just School And Back Home ,And That's Starting To Piss Me Off. Anyways I Go Into The Kitchen and start Making Breakfast.

After I'm Down With Making Breakfast, Khaild Came Over To The Table and Start Eating. This Right her Is My Life. I Only Cook , Clean and Make Sure Khaild Is Fed. I Feel Like a Mother.Not A Wife. I Want To Tell Him Now About The divorce. This Is Going To Be The First Time I Talk To Him In Weeks.

"Khaild " I Said Getting His Attention.

"What"He Said

"I Think We Should Get a Divorce " I Said

"Oh Yea We Should, Thank God You Said That , When ? " He Said not Once Looking At Me and To Be Honest I Felt Hurt , He Is So Heartless.

" Whenever " I Said

"I Will Get The Divorce Papers Ready " He Said and Just Kept Eating.

"Oh Okay " I Said. I Got Up and Want To My Room and I Cried. I'm Such a Horrible Daughter. This Was My Moms Wish , And I Couldn't fulfill it. It's Been Only 3 weeks and I'm Getting Divorced.

Where Will I Go? My Family Does Not Care. I need a Walk Right Now. So I Put My Clothes On. After I'm Done Getting Dressed I Go Down Stairs To Find Khaild On His Phone. He Looks Up At Me And Asks.

"Where Do You Think Your Going " He Said

"I Going Out For a Walk " I said Simply.

"Your Not Allowed To Leave This House " He Yelled

" Well I'm Sick Of Staying In Here" I Yelled Back.

"Your Not Going No Where " He Said

"I Can Go Anywhere I Wang To I'm 18 , I'm Not A Damm Kid " I Said Mad.

"I Don't Give A Hell about How Old You Are "he Said

"Move " I Said Walking To The Door.

"Tasneem Don't Walk Out That Door " He Said. And Guess What I Did I Walked Out The Door.

I Was Walking and It Was a Beautiful, Saturday morning But I Noticed This White Van Following Me. I Think I'm Going Crazy.
So I Continue Walking minding my own business. Until The White Van Stop In Front Of Me I Got Really Scared. Then The Next Thing I Know I am Being Pulled Into The Van. And I Pass Out.

Khaild Pov's

I Was Mad As Hell ! I Told This Girl Not To Go and Guess What She Did She Left. That's not. The Problem Is That She Still Not Here.She's Been Gone For Hours Now. Where Is She. Why Am I So Worried We're Going To Get Divorce Soon anyways. I Felt Hurt When She brought Divorce Up. Do I Hurt her That much That She Is Thinking Of Divorcing Me? I Was Cut Out My Thought By My Phone. Is It Her , Wait She Don't Got My Number I Remember.

I Pick It Up To See Its Just That Son Of a Bitch Amir. So I Ignore Him and Just Keep Watching The T.V. I Should Call Maria Over. I Called Her Up and She Agreed To Come. Every Men Needs A Side Hoe.

(25 Minutes Later)

The Door Bell Rings And I Go To Open The Door , I Thought It Was Tasneem. But It Was Maria.

"Hey Maria " I Said looking Her banging Body Up and Down.

"Hey Bae "She Said.

I Let Her In And We Sit On The Couch Together. Her Legs Were All Out , An Damm Did She Look Sexy In The Dress. I Put My hand On Her bare Legs. She Looked At Me , But Not Me She Was Looking At My Lips. She leaned In and Kissed Me On The Lips.
And Then We Start Making out. But My Phone Interrupted This Beautiful moment I Look At The Number And Its Amir. What The Hell Does He Want ? I Put It Down and Go Back To Work. And Start Making Out With Maria , One Thing Was Leading To Another, Then You Guess What Happen Next , And On The sofa.

I Look At My Phone And Look At The Message Amir Set.

Amir: I Got Your Wife , And She Will Be Mines Soon.

He Has My Wife , What The Hell I Told Her Don't Leave. God I Will Kill Him

Me:Let Her Go It's Me You Want

Amir:Well Now I Can Have Both.

Me:what Do You Mean.

Amir: I Make Deal With You I Let Her Go , And You Join My Gang.

Me:No , Just Let her Go.

Amir:Then I guess She Will Be Mines Then.

He Set A Picture Of Tasneem One The Floor With Her Hands Tied In The Back and a Tape On Her Mouth and Bleed On Her Forehead. I Just Had Sex Well My Wife Got kidnapped. Wow That's Crazy. I noticed The Background Of The Picture. That's My Family Other House. I Can Tell Be The Pictures Hang Up On The Back.

Me: I'm Coming For You , And She Will Never Be Yours. Not Even In Ur Dreams.

Then Call Hamid and Te Him everything. And We Get Ready to Leave To Find Tasneem.

"May Not Make Sense But Bare With Me !!! Vote Comment. Hope Yall Like It