Chapter Two (Why Me )

(So The Picture Is Tasneem !💗)

Tasneem Pov's :

So Tried Of Walking But I Finally got there ! "Welcome to the hell hole I told Myself . I Hate this place and can't wait to graduate. All My teachers like me and that's about it , everyone else hates me . I'm Completely Fine mwith that . but I hate when I'm called names . I Wish Amina Was Her I Thought to myself as I wiped a way a tear , as memories came back . The Fun times when I felt loved & cared for ! But Everything Happens for a Reason.

I Make My Way to my First Period Class Which Is Math . I Like Math A lot . Me And Mrs. Jacob Get a long very well ! As I Was about to enter the classroom so one grabbed my hand and pulled me to the side and it wasn't know Other Then The Schools Biggest B**tch Sarbrina Ali . (A/n sorry For The Language ) . She claims She's Muslim But how She acts and how she acts around boys , That's not being a Good Muslimah.

"Where Do you think your Going Ugly " Sabrina Said , snapping Me out my thoughts .

"To Class Where I should be At "
I Said .

"Don't Get Smart With Your Little Smart Mouth . Said Sabrina

" Can You Please Let Go Of Me "
I Said , But It Came Out As A Whisper . But Then I Felt Something stain My Cheek & it Really Hurt. Did She Just Slap Me ??

"Next Time You Watch How You Talk To me , You Little Nasty Piece Of Sh**t.You Should Kill Yourself . Ugly People Like You Don't deserve to live. Sabrina said.

At The Moment I Start Crying . Tears Just Starting Coming Down My Cheeks. And now The Whole School Was watching Us . I Can Hear them making Fun Of Me As I Ran To the Bathroom. I Want In The Bathroom And Just cried , I Wish My Mom Was Here To Comfort Me , I Wish I Had Friends , i Wish Amina Was Here. But Something In The Back Of My Head said :
"Don't worry Allah Is Here For You. You Are Not a Alone & You Will Never be Alone . as you have Allah . and Everything Happens For a reason "

I Kinda Felt Happy At That Point. I Want Out The Bathroom and this Time I hurried to class . I Want And Took My Seat , Class Want Fast and It Was Lunchtime. I got My Food And I Ate It All Since I Didn't Eat This Morning. Lunch Past Now It's Time to Go Home . I Saw My Stepsisters In The Parking lot talking To Sabrina. They Were Laughing,well Pointing There fingers towards Me . I Just Look Down And Kept walking .

*An Hour half Later *

I Enter The house , Tried From all that walking . As Soon As I Enter The House My Step mother Slaps Me and Then smirks and Walks Into The Kitchen. Standing There surprise asked why just got slapped . I Hear My Name .

"Tasneem Come Here And Cook Something , I'm Hungry And Have Not Ate Since Breakfast." Says My Step Mother .

"Let Me Go Pray Please Mama " I Said

"Hurry Up and You Can't Have Dinner Tonight , She Said !

"Okay " I Said . Cause If I Ask Why I'm In A World Of Pain , and Will Get lock Up In the Basement.Which I Don't Like !

*25 minutes Later *

I Go Into The Kitchen And Start Cooking , Rice And Chicken With Other traditional food . Then My Step sister Nina Walks in . I Keep My Head Down .

"I Heard You Was Getting Smart With Sabrina " she Said. Well Coming Closer and Closer .

"No I Was Not " I Said . Kinda scared . and Then next Thing You know I'm On The Floor, Almost About To Cry . She Just Slapped Me So Hard .

" Did I Ask You To Speak " She Said

I Just Stayed Quiet . Then She Walked Out The Kitchen, I Think her Boyfriend Called is Name Is Khaild I Think And he's Rich . I Really Don't Know And Don't Care . I Erase My Tears. And Continue my cooking .

Oh Allah Why Me ??

Well I Felt Like Updating So Here Yall Go !! Please Comment And Vote ! Or I will Just Delete it If It Sucks !! So Please Give Me Your Feed back