Chapter 23 (Friends )

Khaild Pov's

Did I Just Hug Her ? I Guess I Really Did Miss Her. My Feelings are All Over The Place.But She Said Yes. Anyways We Have To Go To My Grandparents House. They Want To Met Tasneem Personally.I Need Tell Her That. But How I Don't Have Her Number, I Don't Know Her Last Period Class. I Can Ask Yas For Her Number. So I Quickly Text Yas.

Me:Send Me Tasneem's Number.

Yas:She's Your Wife How Do You Not Have Her Number.

Me: Don't Worry About it And Just Send Me The Number.

She Send me the number. So now should I call her just text her. So I Decided to Text Her.

Me: Tonight We're Staying at my grandparents House. So Look presentable.

Tasneem: Ugh Yea I Guess.

Me:Okay

Tasneem: How Did You Get My Number?

Me: Yas Gave It To Me.

Tasneem: Oh Okay.

I Just left it at that I will never understand this girl. Who is not attracted to my looks.

The Whole Day Passed After School I Stop To talk To Hamid about some stuff.And Then I Want Home. But Tasneem was not home yet. School was over 45 minutes ago. Where is she. I go into my room and change and find something to eat since, no one is here to feed me.

An Hour Later The front door Open there comes In Tasneem. With Her Bags.

"Where Have you been " I Ask

"To get my stuff from your old house" She Said

"That took you so long" I ask

"No mom was not feeling well , so I had to cook tea and stuff for her" She Said

"What's Wrong With Her" I Ask

"Just A Little Fever, I Wanted To Stay and Look after her , but she insisted I go and take care of you" She Said

"I'm not a kid " I Said

She Laughed "Sure Your Not "She Said Then Walked Into The Kitchen.

She Start Cooking Well I Was On My Instagram Looking At What People Post.I Saw People Posting Pictures About Us , How Cute We are and Other That Have To Say Negative Things. What Surprised Me Is How She Never Complain. I Didn't Even Know She Was Calling I Was So Deep In My Thoughts.

"Khaild " She Said

"Yes" I Said

"Your Food Is On The Table " she Said

"Are You Not Eating " I Said

"Later I Have To Go Change and Pray" she Said. With That She Want Up Stairs.

She Can Cook ! I Love Her Food.

Tasneem Pov's

First he hugged me , Then he texted me , Now he's being all nice. What is wrong with him. Is He Changing? I Ask Myself. Offcourse he's not. We Are Never Going To Have a Husband and Wife relationship but we can at least respect each other for the sake of Allah. I will Tell Him This when we are going to his grandparents house. I Take a Shower. After My Shower I Pray. And Then I Start Getting Ready.I Wear a White Skirt , that Comes With a Shirt and a Scarf.(Shown At The Top). After High School I Really Want To Design Clothes. After I'm Done I Grab My White Flats And my Phone and Go Down Stairs.

When I Get Down There Khaild Is All Ready and dressed To Leave. But He Was too busy on his phone he didn't even see me. I Clear my throat to get his attention and That seem to work.