1

Yoongi: Jin, I'm not getting a hybrid.

Jin: Yes, you are.

Yoongi: No, I'm not. And you can't make me.

Jin; I can and I will.

Namjoon: You are getting a hybrid, Yoongi-hyung.

Yoongi: Why do I have to get one?

Jin: Because I said so.

Yoongi: Oh my god!

Jin dragged Yoongi to the car, Yoongi complaining and Namjoon shaking his head following behind Yoonjin. They went to a Store called ' V's Hybrids " which is owned by a friend of theirs named Kim Taehyung.

Jin: Hey, Tae! * waves *

Taehyung: Hey, Hyungs! What are you doing here?

Jin: We're here to get Yoongi a hybrid.

Taehyung: ....You're getting Yoongi-Hyung..a hybrid?

Yoongi: I told them I didn't want one.

Jin: Yoongi's getting a hybrid so he can stop caring only about himself and care about someone else.

Taehyung: Someone who can make Yoongi-Hyung care about them Huh? Hmmm...I got one. We just brought him in a month and a half ago.

They follow Taehyung

Taehyung stops at a small cage that had clothes on top of it with a cat inside. He opens the cage and grabs the hybrid and puts it on the floor and turns to his friends.

Taehyung: This is Hoseok, a cat hybrid. We found him on the street injured, we brought him back here and treated his wound, and restored him to health. Hoseok, turn to your human form.

Hoseok did as told and turned into his human form.

Hoseok: H-Hi.

Taehyung: Here Hoseok. * gives Hoseok the clothes *

Hoseok: Okay. * put on the clothes. *

Yoongi: What is having him as my hybrid supposed to do?

Taehyung: Hoseok is very sensitive and can get scared easily. He also gets really nervous to speak when someone has an annoyed tone in their voice. It makes him think they don't like him, doesn't want to talk to him, or that they're annoyed with him.

Namjoon: I'm sure Yoongi-Hyung will take good care of Hoseok. We'll take him.

Taehyung: Hoseok, these are friends of mine, okay?

Jin: I'm Jin

Namjoon: I'm Namjoon

Yoongi: And I'm Yoongi.

Hoseok: Who am I supposed to go home with?

Jin: You're going home with Yoongi.

Taehyung: Okay, let's go to the register.

After Yoongi buys Hoseok.

Taehyung: Here is all Hoseok's stuff, I also forgot to tell you he likes being called Hobi or Seokie. And don't forget to have some clothes around when Hoseok turns into his human form because he ends up naked.

Jin: Okay.

Yoongi: Can we go now?

Jin: Yes.

Jin drops Yoongi and Hoseok at Yoongi's house and leaves, Yoongi unlocks his front door and walks in, walks up the stairs, and puts Hoseok's stuff in his room. Hoseok was looking around doe-eyed at Yoongi's house. Hoseok thought the outside of the house was big, the inside was way bigger. Hoseok continued to explore the house until Yoongi called him. Hoseok followed Yoongi's voice and ended up in Yoongi's room.

Hoseok: Yes,Yoongi-hyung?

Yoongi: I have some rules you need to follow, okay.

Hoseok: Okay.

Yoongi: 1. Do whatever I say no matter what cause what I say goes.

2. Don't bother me when I'm busy.

3. And don't talk back when I tell you to do something.

4. You call me Mr. Min.

5. You sleep in the guest room.

Hoseok: But I don't like sleeping by myself.

Yoongi: Not my problem, now leave.

Hoseok: But-

Before Hoseok could finish his sentence Yoongi pushed him out of the room, closed the door behind him, and locked the door. Hoseok pouted and walked downstairs to get his things and went to one of the empty rooms and got settled. After Hoseok settled in he got hungry and went to Yoongi's room and knocked on the door. There was no answer, he knocked again still no answer. He knocked a third time and heard movement from the other side of the door, the door relieving an angry Yoongi.

Yoongi: What do you want?

Hoseok: I-I'm hungry.* looks down at the floor cause he feels intimidated by Yoongi *

Yoongi: What do you want me to do about it? Go fix you something to eat.

Hoseok: But I-I don't know how to cook.

Yoongi groaned in annoyance and left the room and went to the kitchen, Hoseok slowly followed behind him, Yoongi went to the refrigerator and pulled out bread, and placed it on the table.

Yoongi: Eat bread. * goes back to his room *

Hoseok: I don't think I like it here.

Hoseok thought as he opened the bread and grabbed a slice, ate it, went to bed, and silently cried himself to sleep.