10

Jin: You better make it up to him any way you can, got it?!

Yoongi: Yeah, yeah whatever.

Jin: I'm serious, Yoongi!

Yoongi: Whatever, now if you would excuse me, I have a bone to pick with my father.

Hoseok: Yo- I mean Mr.Min-

Yoongi: You can call me Yoongi now, Hoseok.

Hoseok: O-Okay.

Jin: Why do you have a bone to pick with your dad?

Yoongi: Cause he did something to Hobi that no one should ever do to my Hobi.

Jimin: Your Hobi?

Yoongi: You heard me Jimin.

Jin: What did your father do to Hoseok?!

Yoongi: All you need to know is that he hurt Hoseok.

Jin: Yoongi, don't worry about him right now. Just stay here with Hoseok.

Yoongi: Fine.

2 years later

Hoseok is living with Yoongi. The rest of the guys come to see Hoseok now and then. Yoongi has been very good to Hoseok, but Jimin is still suspicious of him. Jimin told Yoongi if he found out that he was abusing Hoseok again he was gonna kill him and take Hoseok back with him. The past few weeks have been great, despite Hoseok feeling like he's being watched, and Do-jin trying to come to Yoongi's house to hurt Hoseok. Yoongi sometimes lets Hoseok go to Jimin's house whenever he feels like it's not safe for Hoseok to be at his.

This week was gonna be good, but Hoseok was kidnapped in the middle of the night, Yoongi tried to save Hoseok but failed. Jimin is currently yelling at him about the situation.

Jimin: HOW COULD YOU LET SOMEONE TAKE HIM YOU DUMBASS?!

Yoongi: IT WAS THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!

Jimin: I DON'T CARE! YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON YOUR GUARD! YOU'RE A MAFIA FOR FUCKS SAKE!

Jin: STOP FUCKING YELLING!

Silence

Jin: Yoongi, where were your bodyguards?

Yoongi: I don't know, I tried to call them but they didn't show up.

Jimin: You suck as a mafia!

Namjoon: Jimin, yelling at Yoongi isn't gonna help us find Hoseok. We need to look at the cameras.

Taehyung: Namjoon's right.

Namjoon: Come on.

They go to Yoongi's security room and look at the camera footage from last night. They saw several guys in black clothing but couldn't see their faces. Namjoon zoomed in on the footage but it didn't help anything. Jimin sighs and combed his hand through his hair out of frustration.

Jimin: Now what are we gonna do?

Yoongi: Damn it!