11

YOONGI

Jimin: Okay, we’re here.

Taehyung: Who took little Seokie?

Yoongi: My so-called father.

Jungkook: How do you know?

Namjoon: Think about it, he’s the only one person we know who would want Hoseok.

Yoongi: We stopped him from getting Hoseok. So, he decided to come to my house in the middle of the night and kidnapped Hoseok.

Namjoon: That’s why Yoongi’s bodyguards didn’t help him, they were following Do-jin’s orders.

Jimin: Well, what are we waiting for? Let’s go get Hobi!

Namjoon: It’s not that easy, Jimin.

Yoongi: We need a strategy.

Jimin: Oh my god!

Jin: Jimin, calm down.

Jimin lets out a low chuckle

Jimin: Calm down… you're always telling me to calm down. How can I calm down when Do-jin has Hoseok, and I know he raped Hoseok again! 

Yoongi: Going head-on with Do-Jin is just gonna get you killed, Jimin.

Jimin: Okay, and when we find Hoseok his body is gonna be floating in the Han River.

Yoongi grabs the color of Jimin’s shirt

Yoongi: Don’t you dare say shit like that, you hear me?! We’ll find Hoseok, alive!

Jimin: Deep down, you know I’m right. After your father is done with Hoseok, he’s going to kill him.

Yoongi balls up his fist and punches Jimin in the face, Jimin punches Yoongi back and they start fighting. Jungkook held back Jimin while Taehyung held back Yoongi.

Jimin: You know that it’s true, you fucker!

Yoongi: Shut the fuck up, bitch!

Jin: Yoongi, Jimin, stop it! 

Namjoon; What you two are doing is not helping! It’s doing nothing but wasting our time on thinking of a plan to save Hoseok! Now, get your shit together!

HOSEOK

Hoseok woke up on the cold floor of Do-jin’s office, he slowly got up and put on his clothes, and left the room, limping. He finally made it to the room he was put in before, laid down on the bed, and cried. He couldn’t believe it happened again. All Hoseok wanted was to go back to Yoongi and the others. 

Hoseok: Why me?

He heard someone walk in. He looked up to see Ji-ho with a plate of food in her hands. She walked towards the bed and put the plate on Hoseok’s nightstand and left. Hoseok sat up and started to eat the food. Ji-ho then walks back in with clothes and puts them on the bed. 

Ji-ho: The boss wants you to wear those.

Hoseok: okay.

Ji-ho nods her head and leaves the room. Hoseok finishes eating his food and goes to that bathroom, takes a bath, puts on the clothes Ji-ho gave him and lays back down on the bed. 

YOONGI

Namjoon: Now that Jin’s got that settled.

Jungkook: Before we start talking about the plan, Jin, did you have to tie up and put duct tape on Jimin and Yoongi?

Jin: Do you want me to do the same to you?

Jungkook: No.

Jin: That’s what I thought.

Namjoon: Anyway, we need to think of a plan to get Hoseok cause I doubt that Do-jin would just let us walk in there and take Hoseok.

 Jungkook: I don’t know anything about Mafias.

Jin: Then sit this one out Jungkook.

Taehyung: So, what are we gonna do?

Namjoon: If I’m smart enough, which I-

Jin: No one cares about your 148IQ Namjoon!

Namjoon: Okay, as I was saying, I could hack into his Security system and go from there.

Taehyung: How?

Namjoon: We'll need Yoongi for this though. 

They start planning.

I had help from a friend on this one takingatrain.

Thank you😁