7

Jimin went back into his house and grabbed his phone.

Jimin: Jungkook told him, I know he did!

Jimin called Jungkook's phone but he didn't pick up.

Jimin throws his phone on the couch and combed his hand through his hair.

Jimin: * looks at his leg * I need to get this patched up.

He walked over to the couch grabbed his phone, charger, and car keys, and left the house.

At Yoongi's house

Yoongi takes Hoseok to his room and locks the door, leaving Hoseok by himself. Yoongi's phone starts ringing and he looks at the caller ID and answered it.

Yoongi: What do you want Jin, I'm busy.

Jin: Don't talk to your hyung like that! Show me some respect you uncultured swine!!

Yoongi: Whatever, what do you want?

Jin: How is it going with your little hybrid?

Yoongi: It's fine.

Jin: Namjoon and I are gonna come over to see him.

Yoongi: Why?

Jin: What do you mean why, because we haven't seen him since the day you got him.

Yoongi: You don't need to come over.

Jin: But I want to see him.

Yoongi: Well, you can't.

Before Jin could say anything else Yoongi hung up.

He walked back to his room door unlocked it and opened the door, he walks inside to see Hoseok in one corner of the room. He was in his cat form. ( calico cat )

Yoongi: Hoseok!

Hoseok looked up at Yoongi started shaking in fear and scooted back into the corner more.

Yoongi: Get out of your cat form and come here.

Hoseok gets out of his cat form and goes to Yoongi.

Hoseok: Y-yes, Mr. Min?

Yoongi: Put you clothes on and go fix me something to eat and maybe I won't hurt you.

Hoseok put his clothes on and runs to the kitchen looked around trying to find something to cook for Yoongi. Hoseok found the ingredients for the dish he was gonna make for Yoongi.

Hoseok: Mr. Min, food is ready!

Yoongi comes downstairs sits at the table and starts eating. Then, Hoseok's stomach started growling. He blushed and started to leave before Yoongi scolded him, when Hoseok was about to pass, Yoongi grabbed his wrist. He pulled Hoseok back, got up grabbed a plate, and put it on the table in front of his own plate. Yoongi sat down and said,

Yoongi: Sit.

Hoseok did as he was told and sat down in front of Yoongi with his head down. Yoongi took the plate that was in front of Hoseok put some of his food on it and put it back in front of Hoseok. Upon hearing the sound of the plate being sat in front of him, Hoseok pick up his head and his eyes widen, he looked at Yoongi with a confused expression. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Yoongi: Eat.

A small smile appeared on Hoseok's face

Hoseok: Thank you.

Yoongi: Whatever, just eat.

Hoseok and Yoongi were now eating. After some time, Yoongi stood up put his plate in the sink, and went to his room, leaving Hoseok alone. Hoseok finished eating and went to Yoongi's room.

Hoseok: I want to take a bath but I don't have any clothes.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and went to his dresser and got some clothes out and gave them to Hoseok.

Yoongi: Go shower.

And Hoseok went to go shower. As Hoseok was showering Yoongi phone rang, from the ringtone he had he already knew who it was.

Yoongi: Hello, Father.