6

Jungkook went to Yoongi's house, he walked to the front door and knocked, Yoongi opened the door and let him in.

Jungkook: I did what you wanted me to do...now give me back my parents.

Yoongi smirked

Yoongi: No, I'm not giving you back your parents until I get Hoseok from Jimin.

Jungkook: But, you know Jimin's whereabouts.

Yoongi: I know, but you might tell Jimin my plans behind my back, which will cause me to have to hurt your parents. Now, we don't want that do we, Jungkook?

Jungkook: I won't tell Jimin about your plans, just, please give me back my parents! * on the verve of tears *

Yoongi: Sorry. Not gonna happen. Your parents will stay with me a little while longer. * looks at the bodyguard * Get him out of here.

The bodyguards do as they are told and took Jungkook out of the house, Jungkook screaming and crying about his parents. The bodyguards out Jungkook down by his car and went back inside to wait for further instructions from Yoongi.

Yoongi: All right boys. Let's go get my hybrid.

The guards nodded and followed Yoongi to his car, they got in and drove to Jimin's house.

With Hoseok and Jimin

Hoseok and Jimin were in the living room watching a movie, Hoseok was on the verge of falling asleep but tried to awake to watch the movie. Jimin noticed and chuckled, pulled Hoseok onto himself.

Jimin: You can go to sleep, Seok-ah.

Hoseok: No, I want to finish the movie.

Jimin: Go to sleep.

Hoseok shook his and pouts

Hoseok: I don't want to.

Jimin: Okay, fine.

After some time the movie needed and Jimin was looking for something else to watch while Hoseok was in the bathroom. Jimin then found a movie and was about to play it when The front door busted open, there were two men in black and in between, them was a smirking Yoongi.

Jimin: Y-Yoongi?!

Yoongi: Hello, Jimin. You thought that I wouldn't find you? Your more of an idiot than I thought you were.

Jimin: Leave Yoongi! There's no way I'm letting you hurt Hoseok.

Yoongi: You can't stop me, Jimin. I'm getting Hoseok, no matter what.

As if on cue, Hoseok comes out of the bathroom.

Yoongi: Hello, Hoseok.

Hoseok's eyes start to fill with tears and he starts shaking.

Yoongi: Aww, don't be scared. What I'm gonna do to you isn't gonna hurt that much.

now Hoseok was full-on crying

Yoongi: Take him to the car.

The guards started walking towards Hoseok when Jimin stepped in between them.

Jimin: If you want Hoseok, you have to go through me.

Yoongi: Gladly, boys.

One of the bodyguards grabbed Jimin, but it wasn't easy since Jimin was fighting back and punched the bodyguard who tried to grab him in the face. Jimin turned around to where Hoseok was and started fighting the other bodyguard.

Hoseok: JIMIN, HELP ME!!

Jimin looked around at the doorway see Yoongi carrying a crying Hoseok to his car. Jimin ran outside towards Yoongi, Jimin fell to the ground and screamed in pain, he looked at his leg. It was a bullet wound, Yoongi had shot him. He looked at Yoongi's car glaring at Yoongi. His eyes shifted to Hoseok's tear-stained face and his expression softened. Yoongi's bodyguard came out of the house and got in the car and Yoongi drove off.

Jimin: I'll save you Hoseok. Don't worry.