4

Jimin was doing paperwork Yoongi assigned to him when Jennie came into his office.

Jimin: What is Jennie.

Jennie: Mr. Min wants to see you.

Jimin sighed, got up, went to Yoongi’s office, and went inside.

Jimin: Yes, Mr. Min?

Yoongi: Have you seen Hoseok?

Jimin: No. Why?

Yoongi: I haven’t seen him all week.

Jimin: Do you think he ran away?

Yoongi: I think so, but I don’t know why.

Jimin’s mind: You don’t know why my ass! You abused him!

Jimin: Oh, well… I hope you find him.

Yoongi: I do too, I’m worried about him. What if someone found him and hurt him?

Jimin’s mind: I can’t believe he’s acting as he cares about Hoseok! 

Jimin: I hope not, Hoseok sweet and innocent guy. 

Yoongi gives him a questioning look

Jimin: I mean he seems that way, from when I came to your house and saw him. He just looks like he wouldn’t hurt a fly.

Yoongi rolls his eyes.

Yoongi: You can go now.

Jimin: Okay. Bye.  * leaves *

Yoongi: Where is that little shit Hoseok? *growls*

Jimin goes back to his office and gets back to work. After some time Jimin finishes and gets a phone call, he looks at the ID and sees ‘Seokie’ and answers it.

Jimin: Yes, Seokie? * turned to look out the window *

(Pretend this is Jimin)

Hoseok: When are you coming home? 

Jimin: it’s 1: 06, just wait a few more hours Hoseok and I will be home soon, okay?

Hoseok: Okay, see you then.

They end the call

???: So, he’s with you?

Jimin turned around to see Yoongi

Jimin: Y-Yoongi? 

Yoongi: So, Hoseok’s at your house?

Jimin: N-no he’s not.

Yoongi: I heard your conversation with him. You told him ‘ I’ll be home soon. ‘

Jimin: U-umm I-

Yoongi: When I leave work I’m coming to your house and getting Hoseok.

Jimin: And I’ll tell Jin and the others that you abused him!

Yoongi: I di-

Jimin: Don’t lie Yoongi, Hoseok told me what you did to him and he doesn’t want to go back to you. He wants to stay with me because I know how to treat him.

Yoongi: I don’t care Hoseok is my hybrid and I’m taking him back no matter what.

Jimin: I won’t let you, all your gonna do is hurt him. Hoseok doesn’t deserve what you did to him! He deserves to be loved and cherished, just like what I’ve been doing!

 Yoongi: Hybrid are only used to do their masters bidding, and that’s exactly what Hoseok’s gonna do for me.

Jimin: Like hell, he will!

Yoongi; It’s time I broke his innocents anyway.

Jimin: You can’t do that! Your gonna rape him!

Yoongi: So? That’s what hybrids are used for, are they not?

Jimin: But, Hobi is fragile, you’ll break him! Physically and mentally! YOUR SICK, YOONGI! YOU KNOW THAT!

Yoongi: Whatever. I’ll be over to your house and get Hoseok. * leaves *

Jimin: I got to get Hoseok out of the house. * packs up his stuff and goes home *

Went Jimin got to his house.

Jimin: Hoseok?

No answer

Jimin: Hobi?!

Still no answer

Jimin: Seokie?!

There was still no answer from Hoseok. Jimin ran upstairs checked every room ( except his ) only to find them empty. ‘Where is he?! Jimin thought. He went to his room and opened the door to find a sleeping Hoseok on his bed. Jimin shook Hosoek awake.

Hoseok: Jim-

Jimin: Hoseok, pack your things we have to go, now!

Hoseok: Where are we going?

Jimin: To another house, I got that none of my friends except Jungkook knows about.

 Hoseok: Wh-

Jimin: There’s no time to explain! Maids, pack all of Hoseok and I’s belongings now!

The maids: Yes, sir. 

Surprisingly the maids packed Hoseok and Jimin’s stuff pretty fast and Hoseok and Jimin were now on their way to Jimin’s second house. Yes, Jimin has two houses. That only he and Jungkook know about. ( Sorry Tae )

Hoseok: Jimin, why did we need to leave in a hurry?

Jimin: Yoongi knows that you are with me.

Hoseok: How?!

Jimin: He heard our conversation. He said he was coming to get you after work so that’s why I left early to get you and get out of the house.

Hoseok: Don’t let Yoongi take me Jiminie. I don’t want to go back. 

Jimin: Don’t worry, I won’t let him lay a finger on you. I promise.