Oh my...

{Zoe's P.O.V}

I received the message and looked up Ellas location. I knew where she was, just on the other side of town. I didn't know what was going on, but something told me in my stomach she wasn't safe.

I called Joe. Joe knew Ella, I would ask Alfie but, he doesn't know Ella though. I explained... He sounded as worried as I was. I asked him if he'd come to mine now, he agreed! He was only around the corner.

When Joe arrived, it was time to set off. We only had 49 minutes to get there.

*in the car*

"I hope she's okay" I mumbled to myself. Joe obviously heard. He placed his hand on mine. This is why I loved Joe. He always knew when I needed comforting. Always at the right moments.

We pulled up outside the house, it looked dodgy. I saw two men walk out. Closing the door behind them, locking it from the outside! What the hell were they doing!

Joe looked as worried as I was, Ell must be in their. I couldn't think what they have done to her.

I walked up to the door whilst Joe followed the men, making sure they were defiantly gone. I opened the door to see a naked, but crying Ella sat in the corner. Oh god, what have they done to her!

"Ella its me" I shouted, quirky though so it was only her who heard it. She jumped a little and then scrambled. Covering herself up.

"Zoe" she whispered.

"We're getting you out of here. Go and put some clothes on whilst I figure out how to get you out!" I saw her walking up the stairs. Then I saw the marks on her skin. This was urgent. I need to help my friend. One of my bestest friends.

I tried shoving myself against the door. Not succeeding mind. I looked at the house. There was one window which was open, I then smashed the glass so Ella could fit her frail body though.

I heard Ella come running down with a bag full of items and her phone.
"Ella, I need you to try and fit through this window."
She was silent, but she handed me her stuff through the window, and then she came through. Once her feet touched the ground, I embraced her in a hug, being carful not to do it to hard after the marks I had seen. I heard her cry into my shoulder.

"Why didn't you call me sooner?" I said, begining to cry myself.

"I couldn't, I just couldn't!" She said