Trust

I place Ella in the car, she looked so frail. Bless her. I wanted to ask her so many things but decided to just leave it for another day. I knew Joe was waiting for us in the car. He was as shocked as me when he saw Ella.

"Just to worn you, Joes in the car". She laughed a little. I knew she had a crush on him.She never told him though. Which I understand completely. Me and her both pledged on the rule " guy should always ask the girl, guy should always tell the girl"

She then frowned a little. "Hey what's up?"

"One, Joes going to see me like this. Two, I have no where to go and three, I know what you have just seen." She said this and started to walk away.

"Where you going?"I asked

"Anywhere"she sniffled

"You have no where to go"

"I Know, but you can't do anything about it" she began to cry.

" I was planning on you coming home with us."

"I couldn't, I'd feel like I'd be 3rd wheeling" she said

"Well then your snaps with Joseph!" "He's proper 3rd wheeling with Alfie and me at the moment, it would do him good to have a bit of company...if you know what I mean!"

She giggled but then raised an eyebrow.
"Who's alfie?"

"My boyfriend" I said, proudly.

I walked her back to the car and opened the door for her to sit next to Joe. Joe dragged her in and embraced her in a hug. I gave joe a look- don't say a word sort of look.Joe loosened it a bit and then she wrapped her arms around him. How cute!

She must of lost so must trust in anyone. Im so glad she got in touch with me.At least this was a start in getting her trust back in men.