Can i have a hug?..

Today was Wednesday, the day I start my new job. I was so nervous. What if I saw one of my traders. Though I was on the complete opposite side of the town. I just had to hope!

I drifted out my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door...

"Come in!" I shouted.
A topless Joe walked in. Obviously he had just woken up. Though I knew Joe, I hesitated. The last time I saw a topless man enter my room was when Zoe found me. I still hasn't gained trust.

"It's okay!" Joe said.
"I'm not going to do anything!" I breathed a sigh of relief, it's like he could read my mind. I know Joe would never do anything, I just needed the re assurance.

"Can I have a hug?" He opened his arms. Oh god, what do I do?
"I'll put a top on of you like?" He said calmly.

"Yes please!" I whispered.

~Joes P.O.V~

She was so scared, just so frail.

"Can I have a hug?" I asked. Shit Joe, what have you done. Obviously she's going to say no, she hated it when you walked in. I knew she liked what she saw. She always stared. I think I'm just a bit too close for comfort.

"Shall I put a top on?" I asked politely.

"Yes please!" She whispered, getting nervous.

How could anyone do what they did to her! It's not like she could call the police either, she had no evidence, she didn't know the guys names.

I walked away to get a top. Put it on and knocked on her door again.

"Come in!" She shouted again. Felt like a dayjavoo.

"Only me! Now can I have a hug?"I asked, slightly pleading. She was in her work clothes all ready, and it was 8:12 and she started at 9:00 so I just wanted to spend as much time with her as possible.

"Of course!" She giggled whilst shaking her head.

She was so cute!she came over and hugged me, my arms around her petite waist.

"Sorry!" She said, her eyes brimming with tears.

"Hey, hey, hey, calm down!" I asked, wiping the tear which just fell from her eye.

"For being really akward. Many people would of just given you a hug just then. But no, not me, out of all people I have to be the akward one!" She said, now crying, properly crying.

I held her much tighter now!

"Akward? Far from it love, fair enough, not many people would of asked me to put a top on, but bot many people would have gone through what you have gone through."I said.

I tried to lighten the mood...

"Any way, so what you asked me to put my top on, I know you loved what you saw. I see you all the time starring at my toned abs!" I giggled, she giggled back, good to see her smiling.

She checked her watch.

"Shit! I'm going to be late!" She said. She collected her bag, coat and phone. And ran, she shouted bye to Zoe and then to me as she's forgot, before we had chance to reply, she was gone!