I have nothing to loose

Today, one of my traders brought me a phone. They said I could use it, use it for calling them. If I needed them,but nothing else.

I was sticking at that for a few days, until I realised. I could get out of all this horror. If I thought about it. Thought about the logics.

I decided to download an app called facebook. I decided to try and find someone I knew... Zoe.

Zoe was my best friend, basically my sister. But it was over 4 years ago that I last spoke to her because of everything which happened with my father. Not really a father.

I searched for her name. Zoe Sugg. It was weird, the name came up as zoella. I looked at the photo, yep this was her. Gosh, hadn't shed changed.

I decided to text her.

"Hey suggo, how are you? Hope you are well! What have you been up to lately. See you've now got youtube. I'm so sorry I haven't been in contact for so long. I would not be suprised if you can't remember me.
I have my reasons for not contacting you. And I hate to be a burden, but I really am In need of some help m'love. I've been in deep trouble, serious, it's risking my life, I need your help Zoe, please!"

A tears streamed down my cheeks as I reflect through my happy past which I had spent with Zoe. I feared i'd rushed into it too much, but what did I have to loose?

Two minutes later I had a reply

"Ella my love, of course I remember oh darling. If what your telling me is true, I am in bath at the moment how close are you to me?"

I knew I was in bath I didn't know where though, I was starting to loose hope. I could get help, but I didn't know where I was.

"Zoe, its no use, I can't tell on insta where I am"

"Ella how can you not know where you are?" She sent with a laughing emoji, she obviously thought I was joking.

"Zoe I'm serious, it's hard to explain. I don't know where I am...don't ask, but I am in someone's house I don't know where, I just know I'm in bath."

"Oh gosh Ella, what have you got yourself into!"

I didn't reply...

"Ella, enable your location for facebook, go in your phone settings. Text me, I will track you!"

"Okay!"
I did what she said, I was gaining hope!
Oh my, I could get rescued, I text her...

"Zoe he's going to be back soon, if you know where I am please com and collect me at 2:20, he will not be here, just knock on he door, I will answer, don't reply I have to delete facebook. Certain reasons which I will explain later, please Zoe, try your hardest!"

I sent the message and deleted facebook. Then the door opened, I was just in time.