The shop

After Zoe had finished doing my hair and makeup. Joe and Zoe invited me to go out to town with them.

"Guys, I would love too! But I don't have any money" I said looking disappointed. I didn't have a job-I didn't get chance to get a job!

"It's fine I'll pay for both you and Zoe" Joe said, smiling at me.

"Joe I couldn't!" I said

"Yes you could, now come on before the shops close" he said, laughing.

"Just thought I'd say, cause I know what you girls are like, you both have a £50 budget!" He said then walked out the door.

My mind was like fire works. FIFTY POUND!
The most I've ever been given is £10 and that was monthly so I could get my necessaries I.e girl things which boys don't need. If I got anything else, I'd be in for an extra spanking.
Now I could buy some clothes without having to depend on Zoe's clothes, maybe I could buy a sim for my phone. I decided to write a list.

5 tops

2 pairs of jeans

2 pairs of leggings

1 set of pjs

5 sets of under wear

Deodorant

Girl stuff

Perfume

A sim

These were all the necessaries i needed. I listed them down on my phone and would tick them off once I'd bought the stuff. In an organised person at heart.

"Zoe can I borrow your phone one minute-just to use the Internet!" I couldn't do it on my phone, I had no sim in it.

"Yes sure!" She replied and handed me my phone.

"Guys, where is your house, I mean the area?" I asked, not actually knowing where we were.

"Brighton upon haven" they replied. (This was made up btw)

"Thanks!" I researched jobs near the area and found a local chip shop. Paying £5 an hour! Great!

"Guys, where's tenants chippy?" I asked, reading the name.

"Just around the corner, why?" Joe asked.

"I'm going to apply for a job there!" I said, proudly.

"Ella, you don't need to get a job! We'll pay for everything!"

"I could not possibly do that, I'm going to call them now!" I said and shushed them before they tried to speak.

----------------------------------------------
After the phone call-

"I'm starting on Wednesday!" I realised that today was only Sunday.i decided today I was going to buy some work clothes.

"That's great ell, but if it gets to hard, or you really hate it, don't worry about it, quit, we'll pay for everything!" Said Zoe!

"Thanks guys!"

"Welcome!" they said in unison.

----------------------------------------------
After the shop-

"Ell, let me see what you bought!"

I showed her all my items, including the sim! My sim was "pay as you go" but it had in limited internet, so I didn't care!

"Wow, you have good taste girl! You never loose your style do you love?"

" you certainly don't" I replied, she then walked out.

If your wondering how I'm going to cope with this new job, with all the men and stuff. She said I'll just be preparing the food and nothing else as all the workers were lady's. I explained that o had bad experiences with men!