The texts

The next morning I woke up to the birds singing. For once in my life I felt safe and happy.

I sat up on my bed and started to watch some YouTube on my phone. "Oli oli o oli oli" (Oli White theme tune) until I got a text.

"I know where you are whore!" Unknown caller ID

"Excuse me but who it this" though I knew exactly who it was. My father. Great way to ruin the morning "dad."

"You know who I am bitch. I know where you are because you have no brain, so you leave your sim in your phone and Brad had enables your location!"

"Brad?" I asked terrified but confused.

"Your last trader, who do you think?"
Oh, I muttered to myself.

I immediately ran to the toilet and oped my phone to find my sim. I put it down the toilet and flushes it down the toilet. I sat on the toilet and cried.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Ella" a soft, feminine voice said from behind the door.

"Yeah?" I replied, though my reply muffled as I was still crying into my sleeves.

"Let me in" she kind of whined, and kept on whining so I had to.

She saw my face and instantly hugged me. Probably because my eyes were bloodshot and my face was dangerously red. I looked a state.

Seconds later a tall topless figure walked past my room. I saw him over Zoe's shoulder. It was Joe. Damn he needs to put a top on before I explode.

"Ella?!" Zoe snapped me out my thoughts.

"Sorry, Yeh?"

" nothing you just stopped crying and starred at Joe"

Oh shit...

"Cause I'm topless zo!" He said with a smirk.

"Talk about stating the obvious!" I replied in a sarcastic tone.

We both smirked at each over. He was looking straight into my eyes, this made my tummy flutter with butterflies.

He then walked of downstairs.

"El would you like some pancakes?" Zoe asked.

"Yes please!"
I replied.

After breakfast me and Zoe went upstairs. I needed to tell her about the texts and that my dad knows where I live.

I told her the whole story. Including everything. About the sim being flushed down the toilet ect.

She embraced me in a hug straight after. Re assuring me that everything will be okay.

"Do you want me to tell Joe?" She paused. "He needs to know!"

"If you would, that would be great! I'm going to get dressed now if that's alright?"

"Of course, I'll leave you to it!" She replied.

She walked out bust burst straight back in again.

"El,can I do your hair and makeup?"

"Of course" I said, chuckling.