31.

CAUGHT

"I'm warning you, you can't just hide it forever"

Why is he telling her that?

What is it all about?

Since that night, Sana can't stop on thinking about it.

Is Tzuyu hiding something from her?

She doesn't want to think this way, but Tzuyu's making her.

"Sana chan. . . Are you alright?"

"Mitang"

"Is there something wrong?"Mina sat besides her, eyeing her carefully

"Deep thoughts"

"What is it?"

"I'm sorry, I can't tell you for now"

"If you're ready then I'm just here, willing to listen"

"Thank—"

Mina's phone rang as she immediately answered it.

"Ms. Kim"

Sana just turn sideways, it must have been something important that she doesn't involve into so she didn't bother to listen anymore.

"Sana, they were already on their way"

"W-what?"

"The police"

-

"Hurry up, Tzu!"

"Fuck! We can't use this anymore. We have to run now"

"Useless shit!"Sana kick the vehicle as she hop off, followed by Tzuyu

They have no other time and for sure the police are already on their way and Tzuyu's phone was ringing for the 3rd time already.

"Just fucking answer that already!"

But Tzuyu declined and typed something on her phone instead.

"Let's go"

But a thought slipped on her mind, making her stop for a while.

"She's right there!"

"Sana?! What are you doing there still?"Tzuyu hurriedly took her along with her as they ran

Policemen started to run in full speed as they were catching the two. The others were using a car and they are a lot. Like a lot. She's not sure if they can still escape from them.

They're screwed.

Police Department

"Get ready!"

"The suspect is at Gwanggyo Lake Town Hoban Summit Condominium Complex"

"Officer Park!"

Meanwhile on the other side, Chaeyoung glances at Mina who looks very busy so she went closer and whispers,

"Worried for Sana?"

"What?"

"Yes, that name. We already know her name"

Mina just gaze at her with a frown. She couldn't get how they get her name all of a sudden.

Are they investigating behind her back and she doesn't know?

Wait, did they found out that she's living with her or what?

"I'm assuring you, Myoui. This time, we'll be getting Sana"Chaeyoung said before drifting off

Mana watch her as she disappeared from her line of sight. Her heart was pounding so hard by the thought of Sana getting in prison.

-

"They were alot!"

"Just run faster, Sana. Don't look behind and just focus on running"

She did as they ran together with their intertwined hands. They found a wall and decided to rest there. Some cops changed their way.

"You think we're safe here?"

"I don't think so"

"Let's just rest for a while"Tzuyu just nods

Well, that didn't end long and they are already running away again. They run tirelessly because if not, the police would probably have caught them.

"Shit! I'm tried already. They won't stop!"

"Sana. . ."

"Tzuyu, there's no time for that! Let's go, they are near already!"Sana didn't bother to look behind as Tzuyu said so

And the next thing, Sana saw how Tzuyu stops from running. She stared at her, looking down without even moving an inch.

What is wrong with her?!

She then take a look behind her and around her, suddenly, they were surrounded by the policemen.

All guns were pointed at them, no— it's only at her. She spotted Officer Son Chaeyoung on the left side, she was also holding her gun aiming to shoot at her, eyes fixed at her so sure of herself that she can finally get her.

"Tzuyu—"