52.

I'M WATCHING YOU

One week later, it has been a busy day for Tzuyu, she didn't stayed long in the hospital and she was discharged, she worked immediately even though their chief forbade her to.

Now she is here in her Condo as when she finished the case with Mr. Chang. This is also the night Nayeon will be discharged so they will eat their dinner outside, which she will also call a date for the two of them.

It was night time since Nayeon slept all day and Tzuyu just finished her case.

And that, Sana callled. . .

Sana
Have you made a decision already?

Tzuyu
Why would I do that?

Sana
I will kill her and you know it yourself that I can do that.

Tzuyu just stayed in silence, couldn't even comprehend any words to say so she ended the call right there.

She have a date tonight with Nayeon so she chose something inside her closet and wear a simple black long sleeves, down her was a skinny rip jeans. After that, she checked herself in the mirror— when the telephone rang so she quickly answered.

"Black suits you so well"

A husky low voice of man? was heard.

Tzuyu turned around at the side of her bed and quickly dialed Chaeyoung's number, without hanging up the call.

"Who's this?"

Tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows as the man stayed in silence. She couldn't recognize the voice if it is owned by a man or a woman, but she was sure it was for a man since it was deep and low.

"Fucking answer me!"

That didn't end long and the telephone call got finally ended, Tzuyu gritted her teeth as she answered Chaeyoung on the phone.

Tzuyu
Is Elkie there right now?

Chaeyoung
What? Why?

Tzuyu
I need to trace something.

Chaeyoung
Okay, copy copy. Give me a moment.

A few moments, Elkie finally traced the unknown number.

Elkie
It was on Hannam.

Tzuyu
What more?

Elkie
Hannam The Hill, Seoul.

The latter typed on her computer as she looked for more information.

Cheongdam-dong region of Seoul. Nine One Hannam.

Chaeyoung
Wait, is that where Sana unnie lives? Why are you tracing her phone number?

Tzuyu
What about this telephone number, 312-3456.

Chaeyoung
Tzuyu, tell me what's going on?

Elkie started to work her way as Chaeyoung asked for few questions.

Tzuyu
Someone called me on a telephone call. He fucking knows what I am wearing right now. I feel like he's just around me. I don't know what trouble did I get into these past few days.

Chaeyoung
And you're assuming that it was Sana unnie?

Tzuyu
She called me before this unknown man called me.

Elkie
I found it!

Seongdong-gu

Chaeyoung
Wait, Seongdong-gu?

Elkie
Seoul Forest in Seongdong-gu.

Tzuyu
Wait a fucking minute.

The taller hurriedly ran downstairs.

She's freaking right, that stalker is just around her.

She roamed her eyes around the counter area. It was only the staffs and some random people, she saw no signs of suspicious person. She checked all the telephone booth that can be used by the stalker, when her feet brought her to a certain booth.

It was an empty hallway near the cinema area. The telephone was all clean, like it wasn't used by someone at all. But what gotten her was, there was a note attached to it.

She look clearly and took the note saying,

'I'm watching you'

Who the hell is this?