64.

I LOVE YOU

It was late at night and pitch-blackness of the dead of night,

When Tzuyu noticed that Sana was shivering. She is unable to lend her anything because she is not wearing a jacket. Yet she had a thought that made her smirk.

"You seemed cold, so why don't you use me as a jacket?"Tzuyu asked with a smile

Sana gaped, uncertain of how to respond or what to say. The taller approached her without waiting and gave her a back hug. Sana's feeling warm was aided by it. She is aware of the meaning of her stomach's churning.

How many times did she experience this?

Everyday.

Tzuyu frequently has the impression that this is their first encounter. It was always new to her.

"I love you, Tzuyu ah"

"I love you too"

"Prove it. Scream it to the world"

Tzuyu grinned and leaned in to capture her ears,

"I love you"a soft voice lingers in Sana's ears, making her blush

"W-why did you whisper it to me?"

"Because you are my world"

Sana's face could not even go any redder than a tomato as she covered her face with her hair.

They have been together for years, and Tzuyu will never regret on picking her. She and Nayeon, who were formerly close friends right now, but the latter was still searching for her true love. In spite of the fact that Jeongyeon is right there, waiting for her.

Jeongyeon confessed to her that she loves Nayeon and she confirmed it by the way she looked at her, and that she is the most beautiful person she has ever met by the way she gazed at her eyes. She wouldn't mind because she knew Jeongyeon would take good care of Nayeon and they would make a really good couple.

A strong friendship developed between Tzuyu and Mina. It was usually like way; she met her and they immediately despised each other before becoming friends.

Their relationship resembles a family more than a friendship.

"You're always like this. Let's go, they were already looking for us"