65.

This particular Wednesday night had thus far been very dull and unremarkable, which had left Tzuyu wandering. She was staring at her phone when she glanced down and noticed a headlamp in the distance. Namely, there is only one headlight. She observed it with her brow elevated.

She sped off after that death trap of a car after turning on her lights and pulling off of the street where she had been waiting.

When the people in the car observed it, they slowed down and pulled over to the side of the road. Officer Chou got out of the vehicle and knocked on their window.

The woman rolled down the glass separating her and Officer Chou.

Seeing her face made Tzuyu smirked,

"Please step out of the car"

"What, why?"

"I'm Officer Chou Tzuyu from Seoul Department. You're being pulled over for a missing headlight. Drivers license, registration and insurance"Tzuyu stated simply

"Seriously?"

"I want you to place your hands on the car and spread your legs a little bit. Is it okay if I conduct this while my partner examines your car?"

"Of course"Detective Chou turned towards her partner and nodded her head. The cop started searching the woman as he searched the car. She patted her down, beginning at her torso. When she started searching her legs, she heard a soft moan.

"Are you okay?"

"Perfectly fine"Detective Chou continue and once again, she moaned quietly

"Are you sure you're okay?"Tzuyu said, smirking

"I'm doing fantastic"

Detective Tzuyu resumed her search and was moving up her leg when her hand unintentionally touched across her ass, causing her to moan once more, but louder this time.

"Detective Chou"Tzuyu's partner showed up a bottle of an alcohol as she stared at the woman infront of her

"You're drinking while driving?"

"Detective. . ."

"Shush, we'll have to go to the station"

"What can we—

"You should have considered your actions before getting into the driver's seat while drunk. If I hadn't pulled you over, you could have caused a serious accident"Tzuyu said as the woman infront sighed
"Put your hands behind your back"she command as the woman rolled her eyes and do as what she was told

"Detective, should I help you there?"

"I can take care of this alone, Officer Lee"

"Yes, Detective. I'll get going now"

As when her partner left, Detective Chou cuffed her hands before a nasty notion entered her head. The woman swiftly turned around and leaned her back against the car as the tall woman stared at her bewildered.

"Can't we resolve this in some other way, Detective?"Sana asked with a sensual, seductive tone as she gazed into her eyes

"Ms. Minatozaki. . ."Tzuyu stared into her eyes and held the latter's slim waist gently before leaning in closer to her ear
"You've been a naughty girl, and naughty girls ought to be punished"she whispered

"Sure, Ms. Officer, I'm sorry"Sana says with a sneaky grin

"I'll require more from you than just an apology"Tzuyu didn't give the shorter woman much time to process what she was doing as she slammed their lips together, startling Sana before giving the same passion she delivers in return.

Tzuyu manage to put them both inside the backseat as she let Sana straddle on her. They both pulled out as they stared at each other's eyes.

"I really should arrest you"

Sana was not even given a chance to breathe before the Taiwanese locked her lips on her neck. She instantly moaned in surprise as Tzuyu's fingertips brushed up against her mounds.

"You are aware that I've been a good girl to you, Officer Chou"

The Taiwanese shifted their position and got on top of the latter as Sana unconsciously wrapped her legs around her waists and compressed their bodies together while having her shackled hands pinned above her head.

Sana was lost in her own dreams and didn't even notice that they were now completely naked as she was sucked by the taller on her buds, Tzuyu's other hands caressed her toned abdomen, feeling her girlfriend shudder at the feeling. Her breath hitched at the arousal she felt when Tzuyu traced her fingers down her clit.

"Just fuck me already, Chou"Sana breathlessly said, putting her cuffed hands around the latter's shoulder

"Impatient?"

"Please"

And that, Tzuyu then took advantage of the opportunity to insert a single finger into Sana's slit, drawing a whimper from her lips. She savored the sensation of the girl beneath her—how silky and soft she was, how slick her wrist had become from the woman's juices, and pulled one finger out, just enough to delve a second one in. She then started to pick up the pace, beginning a tempo that gave Sana the impulse to drive her hips forward in sync.

"Oh~ Ah, Fuck"Sana moaned as the pace increased and gripped on the latter's hair tightly

"T-Tzuyu, more, I-I need more"Tzuyu nodded breathlessly as she quickly followed the request, almost completely maintaining her beat
"F-fuck me harder, daddy. . . Harder, please"Sana moaned, her voice faltering with each trust as she clawed relentlessly at the taller's hair

"Uh, oh, Tzuyu— I- ugh, shit! I'm close!"

Sana moaned, as if on command, Tzuyu's pace growing sloppy, it wasn't another second when the younger curled her fingers that caused the girl underneath trembled over the edge.

"Come for me, baby"Tzuyu kissed her forehead

"Oh gosh!"

Sana's walls clench and pulsate around the latter's finger as Tzuyu felt her fingers drool in her sweet, sweet come.

It wasn't another second when a sudden feeling of being filled entered Sana.

"T-Tzuyu ah. . ."

"I want to taste you"

"Fuck,"

Sana's head fell against the car door, her nails digging onto the latter's back.

"Mmph- T-Tzuyu, Oh!"the latter's scalp felt a wonderful ache as Sana's hands tore at her hair. Tzuyu suddenly found herself eager and excited to taste the real juices Sana had to offer, as though she were greedily thrusting her tongue inside Sana's pussy.

"T-Tzuyu! Hah— I'm n-near again, fuck!"the cop immediately lap her juices as she faced the Japanese woman

"You tasted to good"Tzuyu whispered as she pulled the woman down for a kiss, only tasting traces herself.

Now they both laid on the backseat together, Tzuyu's body atop Sana's as the two catched their breath. Sana clutched Tzuyu's warm naked body in silence, their chest heaving as if their heartbeats had become one. Sana felt a soft smile on her cheeks.

"Sana"

"Mmmh?"

"Wo ai ni"

"Aishiteru"Sana smiled as she leaned her forehead against her

They both mumbled,

"Saranghae"

•••

Ended 032223

Thankyou guys! See ya! ♥♥