13.

JEALOUS?, NO!

Sana just find herself being out of place right now. They were now here at the bedroom, both Tzuyu and Nayeon already got close that quick. Well, Nayeon was friendly so they just clicked instantly like that.

But seriously, Sana hated it.

Sana doesn't know what's with that looks that Tzuyu is giving to Nayeon but sure- she hated it.

Was it the fact that she hates Nayeon and she doesn't want Tzuyu to look at her like that or is it something else?

"Are you okay?"Sana knew who owned that voice so she didn't mind it at all and pretended to look at the other way instead
"Why are you like that? I'm still on your side and will be forever loyal to you, Ms. Minatozaki"Tzuyu mutturred and she realized Nayeon was not there anymore

Sana swears that one had a second meaning. It made her brain got dizzy by just thinking of it.

Or was it just a trick of her mind?

But she remembered that one scene,

"Im Nayeon"

"Chou Tzuyu"

They both shook their hands, and girl. . . it took them an hour— no for Sana it was an hour to remove their hands off with each other.

What kind of behavior is that, Chou?

All that day was filled with Nayeon and Tzuyu getting to know each other, really. Honestly, she had no intention of listening to their boring conversation, it was nonsense, and out of her league— but she still did.

She hated herself for acting like that.

"Stop frowning, it doesn't suits you"

"What?!"

"Stop being sulky there, let's go downstairs and eat some breakfast"Tzuyu softly patted her head before she goes down

That calmed Sana down a bit.

-

Yep, it all just happened in a flash and Tzuyu was now staring at Nayeon, just her.

There were four of them and she chose to stare at Nayeon?

Seriously?

Why is she looking at her like that?

Nayeon had a goddamned girlfriend for Pete's sake, Chou!

Is she her type? Because she just fucking heard their conversation yesterday.

What does she likes? A foreigner, it's either a Korean, Japanese or so what since she's a Taiwanese— got that information from Dahyun. And what else? cute, beautiful, she has all of that!

She passed all of it!

And why is she bothered by this, by the way?

"If looks can kill, maybe you already killed Nayeon unnie by now"that annoying voice, really

"Shut up, Dahyun"Sana gave her a death glare

"Oh? I'm sorry? It's just that- that poor cup. Aish! What jealousy really did"Dahyun clicked her tounge while shooking her head, teasing Sana even more

"Jealous? No!"

"Too much defensive. But yeah— I will just pretend that I believe that"

"I told you, Kim"

"Oh easy, easy! You're calling me by my surname already, that was so intimidating of you, you know"

"KIM DAHYUN!"

"Fine, fine! I'll stop now"

Sana once again watched the two. Glad, they were now in their different worlds, using their phones already.

It must hard to admit it, but she do really hates Nayeon. Tzuyu was not the reason, she's saying it to her mind over and over.

It's not Tzuyu, it's not really her.

There is a big a reason why she's acting like that.