four

reason 5 - patience
lmh
I felt my hands shake from maybe anxiousness, two days went by in a flash and now I was waiting outside of Seungmin's Korean history class, for him to finish up so we could go to his house get his stuff then would go to my house to spend some time together, and i couldn't even describe the 100 different emotions I was feeling all at once, scared that maybe he would ditch me or stand me up, or just nervous if he feels uncomfortable but at the same time I was really excited to spend time with the most amazing good looking smart-

I was rudely interrupted from i thoughts as I had Felix walk out the classroom, nudge me, followed by and small wink and his head signalling to the classroom he just left. Then he just walked off gigging, him and his happy ass self, like always. I peeped into the now empty classroom, with just Seungmin and his teacher discussing something I felt all the damn emotions quickly rush again seeing the sight of him, he was just amazing I couldn't even have enough words to describe him. I saw him turn around and wave at me and beam his very cute smile at me, dazed I waved back with a small smile and pink cheeks, my eyes squinting.

"Took you time didn't it?" I said as I saw him walk out of the classroom after a not so long period of time which still low-key agitated me, he laughed slightly, "sorry mr but it wasn't me who decided to come collect me at my class now was it? Anyways let's hurry we don't wanna keep my driver waiting now do we?" He continued, my eyes slightly widened for at his phrase "driver" don't get me wrong I know Seungmin family was rich, growing up we spent a lot of time together, but to think of it I never really was like super close with him, I don't think I ever been to his house, I've met his parents a few times and that but he normally spent time at mine when we were younger.

I wasn't someone to care so much about someone's family background anyways, I came from a family who didn't care about that sort of stuff and I knew my parents worked and did well in life but we weren't rich, typical working class citizens and that. Paid taxes and live a generally normal ish life, I loved my parents to bits and was ever so close with them, and I appreciated that. I didn't have any siblings but I did have a cat, and I wanted more but I wasn't quite aloud. Besides I accidentally adopted Soonie from some dodgey animal shelter that use to be by our school, there's a reason why it isn't anymore... dodgey

Myself and Seungmin were conversing about the plans we were going to have for the next couple of days "head to my place, get my shit, eat some snacks my mum told the chef to make because your coming over and she states quote on quote Minho Seungmin's childhood friend is coming over" he groaned ever so slightly, I could see his flush of embarrassment show on his face and I just smiled without trying to seem creepy, how everything I just nodded as I saw a rather fancy car outside of the School, it was a Mercedes' but not just any old Mercedes it was a half and half hybrid edition, saloon with a Matt gray finish, one of the newest cars Mercedes has released. My mouth widened as I was tranced by the most beautiful car ever.

I don't think I've seen such an expensive vehicle in front of me ever, Seungmin looked at me half confused as he just breathed in, "hey... you ready to go?" Seungmin asked carefully, I nodded back coming back to the world, this is another thing I liked about the younger boy, he was always rather patient and had good control over his feelings and emotions, something I appreciated a lot about him, he waited for me to start walking and he slowly grabbed my risk pulling me towards the car.

I didn't want to admit it but it was attractive, I couldn't let my guard down now could I? I sat in the back of the car with the younger, and the seats, they were just amazing. They were a cranberry? More wine red, leather which was probably very fine, maybe that's why the seat was so comfy, but being to entranced I ought to reasoned that Kim Seungmin was admiring my complexion was a seat away, despite being so quite and silent. This man even was patient enough to let me get gassed up over his family car, before even starting to discuss anything with me.

-

ksm
If I were to be completely honest, my mind was just blank at this current moment, maybe because I was nervous, but I didn't know why I would be. I did have a set of questions organised to ask on the journey and throughout my time with him, which would help me both mentally and emotionally hopefully it hurting me in anyway. I stared at the older who seemed to be distracted by the car.

I personally didn't mind, but he was rather quiet, I decided to let him have some time to settle with himself as we started to drive towards my house, I glanced at my phone to see my mother had messaged a few times, about the appearance of Lee Minho, which she didn't mind, actually when we were younger, my mother was rather fond of the older, only because he was mature for his age, wise with his words and I mean he was just good at everything.

"Is there anything you want to eat before we leave for yours?" I asked glancing over to him quickly, he shrugged his shoulders, I stared as he pursed his pink lips which were full and- wait why am I thinking about this. "Just water... I heard your mother had some snacks besides my dad started to make dinner!" Minho smiled and answered me, lying back, he was tired, we both were so I just smiled at the slumped back boy, who was yawing every two seconds which would unfortunately make me yawn too.

We exchanged small conversations with one an other, more chats to do with books and school, however we did bicker over cats and dogs which was something that wasn't unusual, I was just very excited to spend some time with him one on one, which was a very long time ago. I feel like spending time with Minho would be different to spending time with Changbin or the others. We paused at our house. We drove closer and closer to a gate which I always saw.

It closed off our house, the front garden was spacious, plants and decor organised in a neat manner, the garage which hid away the cars that both my parents owned, the house, was made from red brick which stood out as it looked modern yet still very classic in a way, we had a total of 4 floors, ground floor and floors 1-3, this was something I knew I had more privilege of, living and coming from a well off family, I looked over quickly to the older boy who's jaw seemed to be slightly opened and eyes half shocked.

"Uh Minho you good?"

-

I walked into my house with Minho, as I unlocked the door, as the door unlocked I was greeted by my mother whom was gently patting me on my head, I pulled out a smile, as i gestured her to my friend. "Ah mother... you've met Minho many times..." I turned to look at both of them properly, trying to keep a half genuine grin on my face, not sure if my facial muscles would start to ache any time soon.

She nodded in agreement and smiled brightly, I wasn't too sure if it was real if not though, which was something i could never really be able to see. Due to the fact u had the lack of a so called relationship with her, which explains why I would be so awkward around her or just people in general. She pat Minho's shoulder in all glee, he golden radiance bouncing off to charm him now. "Ah yes! Minho, Lee Minho, oh my you're all grown up now, wow" she patted his shoulder softly, whilst squeezing his cheeks.

I could see Minho slightly flustered, so I tried to brush my mother away, in the most polite and respectful way possible, to avoid any future complications, I gave her a smile only to be slightly glared at. She rolled her eyes, she had her hair which was a dark brown in a high ballerina type bun, wearing a pair of black smart trousers and a white blazer on top with a pair of black heels, wedges, I'm not too sure. The likely chance of her being off to a business meeting.

I looked over to the kitchen island with snacks and water and drinks and etc, all on the table, I know my mother asked the house chef to take out some snacks and put the out for myself and Minho to eat, I wasn't sure why as I would have to leave anyways but I appreciated it and thanked both her and the chef. "Yeah Minho... help yourself, I'm just going to get changed unpack, and pack you know? i won't be too long"

I smiled at the older as he sat on one of the bar stools which was a leather black, and my eyes started to drift away as I started to walk toward the stairs. My room quickly came to me, i chucked my school bag in my wardrobe, and quickly changed, I wore a blue cardigan with multiple different shades as well as a pair of grey joggers, something more casually and comfortable. Packing quickly, different outfits and what not, my books and any loose homework, my bathroom products and that was about it.

-

Sorry for not updating guys omg... but thank you so freaking much more supporting this book too <3

I love you all omg it hurts everywhere ahhh ily all plssss