꧁ Chap. 8 ꧂

Favorite song?

Thursday

Today was a half day, the staff had a meeting for the school about something. George was persuaded by Dream to skip the day.
As of now they were at Dream's house, playing Cod. More like Dream was playing the game, George was just on his bed. For some reason the blonde had the heat on, in the summer, while he was playing a game and raging, trying not to die. George didn't understand how Dream wasn't sweating, like he was.
George thought for a moment. Instead of just taking off his shirt, he'd just take a cold shower, considering he hadn't showered since Tuesday.
He went to the bathroom, turning the shower on. He laughed to himself, finding it a bit odd that he didn't even tell Dream that he was going to take a shower.
     He took his clothes off, stepping in the shower. The cold water relieved his hot body, and felt good on his hair and scalp.

     With smiley boy

     'Hold on guys don't start yet I gotta use the bathroom.' Dream took his headset off, getting up to the bathroom.
    He realized the door was shut. Thinking nothing of it, he turned the doorknob, opening the door. Though the mirror wasn't foggy, the sound of running water hitting the bathtub floor could be heard. Then it clicked. 'George are you taking cold shower?!' A small chuckle could be heard. 'Wouldn't you if your boyfriend had the heat all the way up?'   'Okay that was uncalled for.'    'Well it's true' George laughed, turning the shower off.   'Now get out'

-/-

   As he just finished putting on a shirt, George got a text from Quackity.

Big Q
Where are you?

Gnf
At dreams

Big Q
Since when did Savage George get here??

Gnf
Shut up

   Dream looked over George's shoulder, reading the texts. He laughed out loud, mocking George. 'Okay you can shut up too Goldie Locks.'    Dream looked at George with brows raised. 'What did you just call me?'  'I called you Goldie. Locks.' 
      George ran. He knew what he did. Dream hated that nickname.
    George's laughs echoed throughout the house as he darted up the stairs, hiding from Dream. He quickly shoved himself in the bathroom cabinets. He managed to shorten and quiet his own breath (it's actually pretty easy-)    
      He heard footsteps racing up the stairs. George had managed to get Dream off of him a few moments before but Dream must've realized he'd gone upstairs. 'Geooorge! Where are you hidiinnngg.'
    He didn't dare move. His competitive side wasn't going to let a dumb blonde find him.

    He heard footsteps lead to the bathroom. His head whipped towards the sound, causing his head to hit the wall of the black cabinets. Shit. 
   The footsteps stopped right where he was, but then faded away.
    What he didn't realize was that Dream climbed up onto the counter, and somehow wasn't heard.

   Assuming he was gone, George opened the cabinet doors, getting out. He didn't look behind him, which was his mistake because Dream tackled George.
    They rolled into the hallway. Dream ended up on a defeated brunette. 'Surrender or you have to kiss me!' Dream wheezed as he pinned the boy beneath him.
    His laughs were cut off as soft lips met his.
As the kids ended, Dream was both stunned and red. He looked at George, who was laughing at his reaction. 'Shut up you dumb British fuck!'
(I swear that's just from a clip)

    The insult Dream threw caused George to laugh harder as he grabbed Dream's waist and flipped himself over. 'Yeah who's on top now bitch!'  The moment was short lived because George got up, and ultimately held out a hand for Dream.

    George waved goodbye as he walked away from Dream's car, up to his own porch. He was greeted by Wilbur making out with his girlfriend on the couch. He rolled his eyes, going up to his room

-/-/-/-
Eat and get water if u haven't