꧁Chap. 14꧂

Good soup

         George ended up being first, Karl last, as he was texting his mom the second George said it. Quackity, who was staring at the two who had also stayed after, ran a few seconds after George proposed the daring sentence.
     When Karl did get to the gym, 30 seconds after George got there, he walked in on Quackity and George throwing basketballs at each other. 'What the honk-'
    The basketball balls were immediately dropped, bouncing off the floors. Both Quackity and George stared at the mother of the group, holding the intense eye contact with him.
     George slowly walked over to Karl, tapped him in the shoulder, whispered tag, and immediately ran. There was no way he was gunna start a game of tag just to be the tagger not even a second within the game starting. Quackity laughed nervously as he ran away from Karl. 
       George laughed as he moved from side to side, antagonizing the shorter. 'Wanna go?' Karl said, he glanced at Quackity, who watched, standing still.  
    Karl smirked, running to the dark haired. If only he had enough time. Karl hit the boy with the beanie. 'Tag!' He ran away towards George.

    The game of Tag was ended, as well as their fun, when Dream and Sapnap came into the gym. 'Whatcha guys doin?' Sapnap said, walking in awkwardly.
     Ever since George ratted Dream out, the two groups avoided one another like a bee and a human. (Not including tubbo.).
     But Dream and Sapnap had made the avoiding difficult, as they acted like bees and a flower, and George and Karl were the flowers.
   George cleared his throat awkwardly before responding. 'Well, we were playing Tag before you guys came.'
      'We only want to talk.' Dream said, looking at George. 'Well I don't want to talk Dream. I want to have fun with my friends like I planned on doing. So run along, will you.' Dream's face scrunched up in offense.
      Karl, Quackity, and George had ended up getting close to each other. They may have had more people, but they were not stronger than the two.
     George looked at Karl nervously, knowing it was just them two who had to deal with Sapnap and Dream. 'Come on Q, Karl, let's go.' George said, ushering them to get out of the gym.
    The option was quickly shut down as Sapnap and Dream blocked the one unlocked exit.
    'No one is leaving this goddamn gym until we talk out our fucking problems.' Dream growled, glaring at the three in front of him.

-/-/-/-/-/-
There'll be a chapter out tomorrow don't worry:)