Five

It was the next day and me and lar were walking to school. "Hey sal? What really took so long in the bathroom?" He looked at me curiously. "Oh.. Uh.. I ran into Travis." "Did that asshole do anything to you!?" Anger was already in his eyes. "No, no no. I was fine." He nodded his head and we kept walking.

(Lunch)

I haven't seen Travis all day.. It's weird.

S:Travis? Where are you?
...
S:Travis?
...
S:Trav?..
...

Odd.. Where is he?

(Last night before Travis went to bed)

I told sal good night then he walked in. "Who are you texting?!" He basically stomped over to me and grabbed my phone. Correction, he yanked it out of my phone. "F-father it's just my friend!" He's going to see the message. Shit. "What the hell do you mean you want to leave!?" He smacked me across the face "FATHER I'M S-" he punched me in the face. Then he kicked me in the back. I passed out from the impact.

(Present time, Kenneth POV)

This sal person or whatever keeps trying to contact my fucking son.

S:trav?..

Why won't he just give up!?

(Sal POV)

Then Travis called me. "Listen here kid. Stop contacting my son! You're a bad influence on him! Bye." And with that he hung up on me. Everyone looked at me. "Sally face you need to explain." Larry stared at me. Then it hit me. Why Travis isn't here. That fucker.. "Huh? I don't think I'm ready to explain right now lar.." I got up and left.

(A few days later-Friday)
(Sal POV)

Travis hasn't been back yet. It's odd. He left on Tuesday. I haven't heard anything from that family. Then I saw Travis. "Travis!" I ran up to him. "Huh? S-sal?!" He looked shocked to see me running up to him. "What happened to you?" I looked into his eyes, clearly worried. "Oh.. Just my father.. You know.." I feel horrible. I hugged him. He was shocked when I hugged him

(Travis POV)

He leaned in and next thing I knew.. He hugged me! This is so wrong but it feels so right. I started to blush a little not realizing how much I missed hugs. Mother hasn't gave me hugs in a while.. I decided to hug him back. I needed this. Badly..

I wish I could stay with him forever.