-2-

The show had begun.
From the backstage Kate heard  laughing and the audience seemed going crazy for the guest star.
Curiosity hit her, so she decided to slid behind the cameras spotting a place where to stand unnoticed.
The famous billionaire playboy was answering to the anchorman slight annoyed and yet brilliant, steeling laughs from the audience.

Kate seated and started to listen as well as admiring the man who was explaining a complicated chemical reaction to the journalists like the man standing next to him was a little dumb not understanding something  apparently so easy.
She  didn't even realise she was smiling caught by his attitude when unexpectedly he turned and found her eyes.
It couldn't be possible.
She was quite hidden behind a camera.. but there he was.. staring sassy at her... she blinked and rapidly glanced from right to left, to check if she was mistaken but it was true.. he was talking and instead of watching the nearby camera, his eyes had kinda naturally slidden to her.

Kate started to adjust her shirt checking if every was  at its place, feeling uneasy, under his hot gaze which was scanning for her reactions, liking what he was watching, lingering over her like a caress and mostly making her feeling uneasy. Not standing his caramel eyes stuck on her anymore, Kate started blushing and as a reaction ... a smug grin rose on his face, slowly he licked his lips tasting satisfaction as an hunter facing his prey. Kate felt a jolt of electricity running through her veins, and opened her mouth as gasping for air feeling hot.

A buzz in her jeans shook her up from his stare. She kept her phone and checked for the text. Something made her worry, because she immediately left going backstage.
Stark slightly frowned feeling an unreadable disappointment and annoyed he decided to cut the crap and end the interview, letting the journalist feel that there was no more space for more questions.
"Thank you Mister Stark, it's always an honour to have you here"
"Likewise" the playboy cut shot with a cold smile dismissing the conversation.

The show ended and Tony was free to go, so he stood but felt the need to have a glance behind the backstage.
There she was, he could have a glimpse of her, busy hurrying herself to leave. He stared intently at her for a few seconds, till as almost she could feel it, but as she turned and found his eyes Tony was immediately surrounded by  few reporters asking questions over questions.

He did nothing but stood still for a few seconds watching her, Kate felt restrained by those deep eyes

Kate felt restrained by those deep eyes... they were silently talking her... drawing...and when she started to have a feeling he maybe was going to say something to her, he abruptly turned around and as nothing had ever occurred he walked away through the throng of reporters.
She breathed deeply with a mid smile on, understanding very well why all the women felt free to fall on his feet. Unfortunately she wasn't one of them. She couldn't be. She had no right of freedom.

—————-

What's going to happen? Who texted her? Why  she's not free? Please like and comment!