5.

She couldn't go to the date but she couldn't either stand in the television studio all the night waiting for him to give up (which something told her it wouldn't have happened) because it would have caused rumours and she didn't need them.

So taking a deep breath Kate brought her purse and went to the door - maybe I'm lucky enough to sneak out unnoticed...maybe if I take a low profile..- she opened the service exit telling to herself..

"Miss Andersson! Please! This side!" The same big man Mr.Stark had with him yesterday (was Happy his name?) was now opening her the car's door. Kate stood frozen on her feet feeling trapped. - shit!! what do I do now?- she thought standing there while her gaze moved from the big man and the car.
The big man gently cleared his throat, remembering her, he was waiting.
Kate looked worried from left to right as to check any possible danger, but everything seemed normal. No sign of Carlton or any of his friends.
She took a deep breath "..ok.." she nervously smiled holding tight her purse to herself and reached the door held open. She nodded to the big man and got in.

"Miss Andersson!" Stark greeted her once Happy closed the door.

"You knew my last name?"

"Of course! I sneaked a little on your files... something it happens I do here and there.." he shrugged.

"What??" she asked her tone more surprised than what actually thought.

"Occupational hazard" he dismissed it with hand gesture.

"So why you sent me flowers not using my last name? It created a bit of a chaos!"

He grinned, "it looked fun"

"Is Everything a joke for you?"

"Funny things are" he simply replied.
She took a few seconds to look at him. Actually, admiring him. He had sunglasses on, perfectly messed up hair, wearing a black leather jacket with a black shirt under and black jeans. He emanated an intense scent, probably something expensive, mixed with the smell of the leather jacket and.. its masculinity.

"So? hungry?" He questioned as everything was cleared.

"Mr Stark.." she started

"Tony"

" Mr. Tony.." he rolled his eyes amused.

She breathed deeply looking for the right words. "I.. I really cannot accept your invitation.. I'm actually... yes I'm actually busy"

"You ended your daily work?"

"Yes.."

"Have you animals?"

"No.."

"You are not engaged since you have no rings" he explained as it was obvious..

"No I'm not but.."