Ch. 11

11.
A/n Hi ladies sorry for the delay, I've been quite busy lately. Here you have two new chapters! Please let me know what you think about them! And sorry again for the mistakes I'm  not native English speaking!

I want also to apologise for all my grammar error (horrors?)  but as I maybe already said, I'm not English native and I haven't found a beta to help me, so I try to do all by myself but I know it's not enough! So sorry again for my mistakes.
Hope you'll enjoy. Let me know what you think of this.
____________________________________

Ch.11

Tony had to keep himself busy, but mostly his mind. He was nervous and since he couldn't stay put, he preferred working on something. So his suits were the perfect excuse.

"Hey, Tony! News from Kate?" Steve asked down to the laboratory and got in.

"Nope," not leaving what he was doing.
Steve stared at his friend for a moment frowning.

"It's four weeks now and she didn't come up with even not a text" stated Rogers

"Mmh-mmh"

"Are we sure about her? I mean.."

"Yes, Rogers. I do trust her" stopping the question.

He could tell he was bothered "ok so how about the deal we had? She had to update us weekly" insisted Steve.

"I know the deal"

"But you seem.."

"..What? That I don't give a shit about the mission Cap?" this time Tony stopped and came up from under the hung suit " is that? Or is it more like you don't trust her?" he inquired.

"Tony, I know you believe in her. Truth is, she's working for him. You don't know her. She could have told us a bunch of lies just to.."

"She didn't!" Tony glared at his friend losing his self-control.

Steve observed him "you ARE worried"

"Crackerjack work Cap!" Tony replied adding a military salute.

"So?" Steve asked leaning on a workbench arm folded "what's the plan?"