7.

A/n new chappie! Give me feedback!

One our later someone knocked at the door. She glanced at the mirror. She'd tried to do her best and was quite satisfied of the results.
She'd managed to comb her wavy long blond hairs, her make up was smoky with bit dark red lips.
Stark seemed to have been studying her pretty well, (or had he just a trained eye for this?) because everything fitted perfectly.
Never in her life she'd dressed something like this (not that Carlton would have ever gave her permission) and she truly felt Cinderella attending to the ball.
A knock again.

"Please come in"
Kate was still facing the mirror for the finishing touches, when a black Figure appeared behind her.
She lifted her blue eyes to meet his.
"Is this averagely good for the great Tony Stark?" She teased him.
Kate curves merged perfectly in the thin layer of shimmering fabric that barely covered it.
Tony eyed her up to down intensely and she shivered as he grazed with his fingers, her bare arms "I knew under all those layer of shit, there was a beautiful swan" his voice velvet, his perfume invading her senses.

"I got butterflies " Kate kindly whispered holding her stomach

His unreadable expression gave in for a hint of a sensual smirk.

"This, is going to fit with your look" he came from behind with a velvet black box.
Inside there were two long tiny string of what had to be diamonds  and a tight choker with the same stones.
She gulped and put the earring on.

"Let me help you with this" he offered taking the diamond choker and pulling aside her long hairs.
His fingers grazed her skin and she shivered... at his touch, at his toned suited body against her bare back, his fragrance embracing her.

 at his touch, at his toned suited body against her bare back, his fragrance embracing her

The choker was of her size.
"Perfect" once he'd ended. Watching the result in the mirror.
The two layer of diamonds circled perfectly her throat. On the front side there was a small ring attached to it, and another small diamond hanging to it.

 On the front side there was a small ring attached to it, and another small diamond hanging to it

"You know.. it's amazing but ...is it me or it resemble to... a kinda luxurious ...?"
Tony was holding her arms, his eyes glimmered with an intense heat, staring at her, the meaning clear, but didn't answer, just squeezed her arms.
What he didn't expect was a suddenly cringe of her eyes "ouch"

"What?" He frowned

"N-nothing.." she managed to answer dismissing it.

"Kate.. did I hurt you?" It wasn't possible he'd been delicate but..

"No! No! Absolutely no.."

"So what?"

"Nothing, don't worry" she smiled reassuring
He observed her silently for a few seconds.
She could see he was processing the moment.
Then all of a sudden he tightened stronger his grip on her arms and this time she squirmed in his hold trying to free her left arm that was obviously hurting her.
"Kate.."

"Tony.."

"Don't Tony me! What's up?"

"Nothing really I just... bumped into a door clumsily. I'm careless"

He wasn't paying attention anymore and was grabbing her arm examining it.
She tried to free herself but his hold became steel; inspecting her biceps he noticed that it was covered by foundation.
Kate gulped -no! No! Not this please!- she said to herself, trying to find an escape.
"Stay put" he ordered her peremptorily.

After a few seconds came with a wet towel and rubbed her arm firmly.
"Ouch.." her eyes were shut in pain clenching her jaws.
The more she reacted like this, the more he rubbed and frowned his face turned into a mask of blind rage.
From under the makeup came out a hematoma that occupied her half biceps.
"What's this Kate?" Lifting her arm up.

"Nothing.. told ya, I hit.." she didn't dare to look

"Don't give me this bullshit Kate!" He was literally fuming "let me rephrase: Who is this bastard???"
"KATE!" Then hissed "Look at me!"
She slowly turned and gulped. Tony's face was full of rage and something inside her "click"
and with a tug she got free from his grip.

"What? I don't owe you any explanation. You hired me for a few hours for what? Playing your sugar baby? Ok. I'm in! But this, doesn't allow you to mess up with my life Tony!" she was angry, defensive.

"You're mine till midnight, I can do and pretend whatever I please" he hissed menacing.

"Ops! Sorry to disappoint you Stark. But you're running late! I'm already owned by someone else long time before you came" sarcasm in her tone

"What do you mean?"

"What I said. I'm property of someone else" an ici reply

"Who"
A small bitter laugh escaped her "no one you would like to mess with"

"The name!" He grabbed her arm and shook her.

"Sorry you didn't buy me for this" she quietly replied, not impressed by his rage.

He stared at Kate still, expression filled with anger and frustration. He breathed, a hand running through his styled hair.
"Is he threatening you?"
She just stared at him. It was weird to see a stranger worrying about her. If she was any girl would have run into his arms asking for help.
But she was not of those ones, she had always fought her battles alone and now more than ever, this battle had to be fought alone. if only he had known...

"You know damn well I'll end up knowing his name Kate. You sure you wanna play this?"
She raised an eyebrow defiantly "we are running late, aren't we? Daddy.." she smirked running her hands along her stunning dress.
At that nickname he raised his eyes and met hers, a flush of heat running through him. She smiled seductively. He knew her game, she'd understood and holy shit, he liked it. She was beautiful. The epitome of a woman. Elegant, sensual, provocative... and with that collar around her thin neck.. his body reacted at the sight of it.
Tony cleared his throat dismissing those thoughts "you have 5 minutes to cover up your bruises. I'll wait you downstairs" and with that he left the room.