6.

A/n good evening ladies! Here I am with a new update. I'm trying to hurry on writing and I've had some difficulties to figure out things but now it's better. Please let me know what you think of it. Xoxo

There was no grandma hilled.
Kate looked at Tony "80 grands?????"Shocked "You can't be serious"

"I've never been more in my life" he was so calm.

She frowned "what are you truly asking me Stark? I'm not that kind of girl" but her eyes shadowed of sadness.
He was staring her attentively, his eyes unreadable.
"What am I asking you? Not much more than your job"

"You don't pay a make-up artist that amount. So again, Stark, what are you truly asking me?" She stood pacing the room nervously. All that money. Maybe with that she could start a new life, maybe she could run from Carlton, couldn't she?

"Why don't you discover it by yourself?"

"What do you mean?"

"Tomorrow at 5 pm find yourself at the backstage exit. Happy will pick you up"

"Where to go?"

"Actually Miss Andersson what you need to know is that you'll be paid 2000$ from 5 to midnight. By the end you'll be leaded hom.."

"NO!" She hurried loud "I mean... it- it won't be necessary. I'm grown up, I can do it by myself"
He stared at her for a few seconds, why she got the feeling he could read her soul?

"Anything I need to know?" He raised an eyebrow interested

"I just ...really care about my privacy" she hurried to reply.
He gave her a skeptic glance but didn't reply.
"I assume it's a yes?"

She slowly join the table dinner and looked at him. He could see her inner turmoil. She was struggling for something, but what could it be, was a mystery.
"I-I think I can take a look at what kind of work it is" she was tempted, he could see it, but still torn.

"I-I think I can take a look at what kind of work  it is" she was tempted, he could see it, but still torn