013 : Mixed Signals

Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Mixed Signals

I'm confused.

Most of my team mates in training are acting so weirdly today. Chinsu is very quiet and just stare at nothing all the time resulting to her getting scolded by Minho every minute, literally.

Cain has lost his focus everytime it's his turn to throw on some punches at our trainer. Poor him, just a few minutes inside the ring and he'll be Minho's human sized punching bag.

Lastly, Jiho didn't come in training and that confused me because knowing him, he never miss out a training day. Good thing Minho didn't notice it yet and haven't asked a single question about him.

"Where is that weird trainee with a weird looking bandana on his forehead? Haven's seen him for a while now." Minho finally asked.

"He never misses a training. Actually, it's his first time to miss a day and absent." I answered.

"Really? Guess I never really put an attention to him since day one." Minho smirked.

I gave him a flat expression and rolled my eyes.

"It's your turn now, Miss. Kim. Let's see if you will get to roll your eyes again after this match."

Shit.

"Okay students, time is over. Go out and have some fun." He announced. "If that's possible." He added.

I looked at him with confusion while the other students are making their way out of the room. I looked over them and back to Minho only to see him about to attack me. Good thing I was fast at reflexes so I managed to block it.