038 : The Downfall

Chapter 38

Chapter 38

The Downfall

Several guards marched through the hallway, carrying big guns and grenades. They all have one destination - the basement. As soon as they confirmed the place, one man signaled at the army and kicked one of the doors open.

"Meeting's over, traitors!"

However, no one was inside the room.

"Yeji, lead the team and escort the students towards outside the building. The back of the building will be a perfect spot to hide from Mr. Park. Youngjae and Jaebum are waiting for you there."

Yeji nodded and turn to face her teammates, each one of them carrying their own guns and hidden their daggers through the hem of their leather skirts and inside their knee-high boots. She put on her black mask that covered her nose and mouth before loading her gun. "Carry on."

And with that, ITZY left their secret (in case of emergency) room.

"According to my radar, several bombs are installed inside this building. Jae, are you listening?" Dowoon checked on his earpiece to get a signal from Jae.

"Yeah, why?" Jae, on the other line answered.

"Just checking if you're still alive." Dowoon shrugged his shoulders.

"Hey!" Jae started ranting about him being older than Dowoon but the latter seemed to cut off the line momentarily to ignore his the boy's tantrums.

"What about bombs? We have the bomb squad to uninstall them. Ryujin is an expert." Bambam muttered, playing with the handle of the gun in his hands.

Hyunjin raised a brow and and put a hand on his hip. "They're time bombs, bitch!" He snapped, sassily making everyone turn their heads over him.

Chan shook his head at the sigh of Bambam headlocking Hyunjin. "Are you guys ready? We only have limited time to assemble and do the Plan A."

"We have Plan B. Chaeyoung already thought of a Plan C, by the way." Jihyo answered, gesturing at the blonde girl.