Chapter 20

Keila's POV
Ang sayang makita silang lahat. Dad I hope you are seeing all of us here. I promise we will make sure to get the justice you deserve we love you.

Naamin ko na kay hubby na naaalala ko na lahat. Ang mga bata ay naglalaro sa playroom. Habang kami naman ay nag-uusap kung saan pwede si Mom magstay. Since hindi siya pwede kina Camille they figured Mom should stay here with us.

"Kei, Caleb thank you for letting me stay." Sabi ni Mom pero niyakap ko lang siya.

"Always welcome tita and you are always welcome in our home." Sabi ni Caleb kay Mom at yumakap din sina Kent at Camille samin ni Mom.

Bumitaw kaming lahat sa yakap ng marinig naming nagring ang phone ni Kent.

tumango kaming lahat para sagutin niya ang tawag.

"It's Gaia." Kent said and gaia is his childhood crush and until now tatanga tanga pa din itong bunso kong kapatid.

Why? Gaia always lied to him. Gaia knows that Kent like her and always depends on Kent for her lifestyle.

They aren't together thanks god for that. Kent treats her as a friend only no more than that. Torpe kasi eh.

He put it on loudspeak so we could also hear what Gaia has to say.

"Hey bestie! I'm sorry to bother you at this hour but can you send me money?" This girl literally has a thick skull and I can see in my peripheral vision that Camille is about to speak but Zyron covered Camille's mouth which made me giggle.

"How much do you need and for what?" I was shock as hell when Kent looked menacing.

"For a new bag of course there's this new louis vuitton bag that I wanted so maybe you can send me some money for it please?" Mom was about to say something but Kent already answered Gaia and we were all shocked of what he said.

"You know Gaia work for it my girlfriend won't like it if you keep asking me for money I'm not your money maker anymore ask your boyfriend to buy the bag you wanted and oh please don't bother contacting me again I don't want to be friends with a gold digger like you." Kent said and hung up the phone and we were all well except Zyron and Hubby, are dumbfounded of what Kent said.

"Are you okay? are you sick? did you really just tell Gaia that?" Sunod sunod na tanong ni Camille but I have a different question.

"Hold on, you said you have a girlfriend who is the lucky girl then?" I asked teasingly and now he's the one with big eyes.

I laughed at him and then Mom and Camille also started teasing him.

"You'll meet her soon mga ate and Mom for now I don't want her involved with all these problems we have now." He said and Caleb and Zyron nodded at him completely understanding his decisions.

"Oh yeah speaking of problems, I heard Zeiji already got Chase's location? what's your plan kuya?" I smiles hearing Kent called hubby, kuya. I then looked at hubby and he looked serious now.

"I've already sent an infiltration team we are just waiting for updates on how many are there, then I'll go there to face Oqueño and bring back Chase." Hubby said and I didn't noticed that my grip on his arms tightened, I'm just scared of what's to happen next.

"I'll be with Cal, Kei don't worry." Zyron must have sensed my fear and I nodded feeling a lot more calm now.

"Thank you, but please be careful we will wait for you home." I said and held Kira(Camille)'s hand.

"And with that Kent and I will stay with you for the mean time." Camille said and I smiled well at least we're safe knowing Kent is here.

And with that as if on cue Caleb's phone rang and it was Zeiji. We all looked at him and he answered the phone.