Chapter 18

Caleb's POV
Damn it. Umalis si Oqueño ng bansa dala dala si Chase. Tsk! We still have no clues which country he went with my brother it just pisses me off because I can't even help save my brother. I am here in Keila's side kasi sabi ng mga doctor ay kagabi ay nagreresponse ang daliri niya sa test ng mga doctor.

"Hey bud have you had any sleep? damn you have dark bags under your eye." Sabi ni Drix well I haven't slept last night kasi ayaw ko namang magising si Keila na tulog ako.

"Nope I haven't gusto ko kasi a gising ko pag nagising na si Kei." I told him and he sighed.

"Bud you should rest for a while tumawag si Cyryx kanina and he asked if you are okay" he said and I sighed also I don't know how am I gonna sleep with all of my problems are weighing on me.

"Fine but I'll take walk outside before I rest." I told him and he just nodded.

I stood up and walked towards the door and went outside. I walked along the hallways of the hospital encountering lots of patients also walking. I wonder when will I be here that I am happy ever since Cyryx was little I've been here and out but all with a sad story why I've been here.

I walked towards the stairs, I'll go to a fast food real quick I'm hungry. I grabbed my car keys from my pockets and continued walking down the hospital stairs.

Looking at the kids here reminds me of Cyryx back then. Sakitin kasi si Cyryx namana niya daw sakin yun sabi nila Mom kasi nung maliit din daw ako ay sakitin din ako. I miss him already, I haven't called him because nag hohome school siya as of now.

Lumabas na ako ng ospital at dumeretso sa sasakyan ko at sumakay doon. Agad kong binuhay yun at nagdrive patungo sa Mcdonalds. Naalala ko yung mga panahon na lagi ko pinagdradrive thru si Cyryx.

Everything will soon be okay I will do everything that I can to make a better place for Cyryx. I ordered already and paid for the meal and wait patiently for it. I only ordered a fillet-o-fish sandwhich and a McDouble with fries and a large coke.

Once I had my order I drove off and grabbed the fillet-o-fish and ate it while I drive. I forgot to tell Drix that Kei gained weight even though she's in coma. Well I'll ask him later about it.

phone rings................

I pressed the answer button in my earpiece and focused on the road.

"Caleb! Keila's awake!" Drix exclaimed and my heart beats eratically.

"Is she okay? I'm on my way back, does she need anything?" I asked and drove my car a little faster on the way back to the hospital.

"She's looking for you hurry back.." He said and hung up the call.

I'm near the hospital it shouldn't take long before I get there. Finally after 3 months of waiting for her to finally wake up. I miss my wife so damn much. I'm gonna hug her tight when I get there.

I smiled and just drove towards the hospital. I'll call kim and red later to bring Cyryx here in the hospital after his home school. For sure Cy will be so excited to see Keila again.

And I know that Keila also misses Cyryx so much. I'm coming baby wait for me, I fucking miss you Kei so damn much.

I am now parking the car on the front parking lots of the hospital. Once I've park my car I turned the engine off and got out of the car and pressed the lock button on the keys.

I ran inside the hospital and hurriedly walk to the staircase. Damn luckily her hospital room is only on the second floor. Once I reached the final step I ran to room 256. I opened the door and saw Keila. I ran towards her to hug her.