Chapter 8

Caleb's POV
It's been three days since we had a family bonding and I am working from home cause Luizana is back.

We've been spending a lot of time for Keila. I've been teaching Cyryx since I told his teacher to have a break cause yeah I don't want anyone to be in trouble because of Luizana.

"Daddy.." Bulong ni Cyryx na ikinakunot ng noo ko.

"What is it son is there something wrong?" I asked at binuhat siya but he still whispered.

"Daddy let's go shopping please I want to buy something for Mommy.." Bulong nito na ikinatawa ko he's so thoughtful oh well I guess we also need to do the grocery..

"Sure but we'll do the groceries first go and tell Mommy to be ready and that we're going to the mall.." I told him at ginulo gulo ang buhok niya and he just giggled and ran to our room..

Yeah we moved in to a room where all of us stayed I actually did not expect for her to agree with it but I'm thankful she did.

Three days of fun with my son and wife. She's slowly being comfortable with me but she still doesn't remember me. We had a talk two days ago she doesn't want me to resist the feelings I have for her.

Flashback

"Caleb may I talk to you.." She said it's already 10 in the evening Cyryx is already asleep.

"Sure what do you wanna talk about?" I asked her and we both sat on the sofa.

"Cy told me that you were resisting your feelings I mean your holding back just to make me comfortable is it true?" She asked me and hold my hand damn my son really have to tell his Mom about me.

"Y-yeah it's true.." I told her while avoiding eye contact with her.

"Caleb I know it's hard for you but please don't hold back I actually want to feel it and maybe my memories would come back.." She said and caressed my cheeks and looked me in the eyes and I did the same.

Looking at her makes me love her more.

"You really don't want me to hold back? I might make you uncomfortable baby I will kiss you a lot.." I told her honestly and she just looked at me still silent. What could she be thinking at this moment.

"Then kiss me whenever you want it might take a kiss so I can remember please help me remember.." She said then kissed me on the lips that shocked me damn my baby is kissing me. I closed my eyes and responded to her kiss.

"W-wifey damn.." she's still kissing me and I'm having a hard time because of our position.

She is on top of me and hugging me while kissing me passionately. I wanna take her f*ck.

"Mommy? Daddy?" agad kaming humiwalay sa isa't isa nang marinig si Cyryx.

We're both out of breath and grasping for air. I stood up first and went to Cyryx.

End Of Flashback

Damn that was the best night of my life. And for the past days I'm telling her about everything from the real first time we met way back in highschool.