Chapter 13

Caleb's POV
Damn I'm glad she woke up earlier. I held her hand and looked at her sleeping peacefully.

"Daddy aalis ka po ba ulit?" Tanong ni Cyryx at malungkot na nakatingin sakin.

Napabuntong hininga na lang ako at pinalapit siya sakin at niyakap ko siya kung pwede lang na nasa tabi ako nila palagi.

"Sorry anak ha? but Daddy has something to do later.." I told him and he sadly nodded.

Hanggang ngayon hindi pa nakakabalik si Cyryx sa school dahil sa nangyayari. I'll just get him home schooled online for his safety.

"Daddy I miss Mommy when will she wake up again?" He asked while trying not to cry hayss.

"I don't know anak but let's wait Mommy is tired too I hope you understand anak.." I told him and he just nodded and hugged me tightly.

We talked earlier when she was awake. She said she's starting to remember. She remembered that I surprised her for our anniversary when we were in highschool.

We both feel so happy that slowly she's remembering. I remember those great times we both had.

Flashback

Damn I'm so happy today's our first year anniversary. I love this woman so much.

"Caleb! everything's ready.." Sigaw ni Zen ang bestfriend ko na tumulong sa paghahanda ng surprise ko kay Keila.

"Thanks bud where's Kaelan?" ang isa sa tropa namin and the son of the principal but he's the one who manages the school.

"He's having a meeting with the teachers for your surprise for Keila.." He said and I nodded I'm thankful I have friends like them.

"I hope she will love my surprise for her.." I said and then may umakbay sakin at si Kaelan yun.

"Man she'll love it and at the same time babatukan ka ni Kei .." Natatawang sabi niya na ikinatawa din ni Zen damn pinagtawanan pa talaga ako

"Shut up!" inis na sabi ko at nagpatuloy sa pag set up ng iba pang kakailanganin.

Keila is still in the gym where every students are in right now. We asked the school's dance troupe to perform until we're ready.

And they are now performing there thirty minutes left then all of the students including my girlfriend will come here at the center of the school.

30 minutes later...

Damn finally we're starting students of the whole campus are here and I'm now readying with Zen and Kaelan for my song.

Yeah I'll sing for her and we'll have the schools band to have concert performance today.

I walked on the center of the stage holding a microphone in my hand and stared at her.