Chapter 13

Come to save me princess?

"They're going now, make your way round the back I'll distract them take my key you have 3 minutes before they should get there". "Good luck".

Aria quickly made her way to the back door whilst Lexi made hers to the front distracting the boys with the idea of a movie night as aria snuck into one of the cars.

She unlocked one of the ones near the front before getting inside closing the door and locking it with her inside making sure to stay still until the boys get inside.

"So movie night tonight then"? "Yeah yeah whatever lex", santi says. "Fuck you I ain't asking you". "Movie night it is", Caleb says walking passed the house.

-

"Do we need anything out the back of the car"? Santi says walking up to the one at the front before opening it slightly leaving a crack between the door and car.

"No we have everything there we should be fine", someone says before he closes it walking back to the front. 'Close call'

The journey was quite short. Aria could tell that both santi and enzo were in the front car along with someone else she didn't recognise the voice of yet.

They didn't talk much until they became closer to the destination.

"Why's aria in a mood today then". "She wanted to come here with us". "Why not let her". "Because he doesn't deserve to see her". "Plus she will only freak out".

"So what happened yesterday then when you went to look for her". "What do you mean". "You sent us all away before driving home alone with her".

"He took her clothes". "She didn't want anyone seeing her". "Boss has a crush". "Fuck you I do not she just didn't want you going all thirsty over her".

"Whatever".

Arias pov:

The boys all left shortly after the conversation involving me. I left it an extra couple of minutes just in case they were still outside before unlocking the car again with Lexis keys.

I took a short route across a fence before making my way to the entrance of what looked like an abandoned building.

Lucky enough it was open to reveal a stripped down corridor and old red carpet with broken flashing lights. I made sure to walk slow in case anyone heard me since there were around 8-9 of them in total.

The more I walked the more noises and faint sounds I heard. First there was nothing, then there were faint mumbles, before I heard a muffled scream coming from one of the other corridors linked.

This place was like a maze, locked doors and blacked out windows surrounded the room making me feel quiet caved in. This was nothing like his house.

I heard people talking ahead of me as it progressively became louder and more clearer so I looked around for an unlocked room to hide in or corner I could hide around.

All doors were locked so I found a corner hoping they wouldn't see me. Which they didn't. 2 brunette tanned boys walked past talking to one another in Italian making their way back outside.

This could be my only chance to get my revenge. So as soon as they turned the next corner I went straight to where they came from which shown a group of boys shadows through an opening sitting around talking to one another with another room attatched.

That must be where James is. But where were the others?

I looked back to see the 2 boys heading back so I quickly went around the open room hoping they wouldn't see me into a blank corridor with a bust out light hiding in the dark.